Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1482281 01/16/06 06:41 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Defense and special teams did all they could to help to offense.

Oh well, it was a solid year. Signing Williams to an extension was crucial - finally some continuity from year to year with the staff.

Big changes are a guarantee for 2006. I wonder what will happen to Brunnell, Ramsey, Arrington, Taylor, Brunnell, Samuels?

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
I agree Pete, we did better than anyone expected. We went further than any other NFC east team. Williams signing was crucial and for the first time Gibbs is preparing the team for a succesor rather than leaving us with another Pettibone.

Originally posted by GTO Pete:
I wonder what will happen to Brunnell, Ramsey, Arrington, Taylor, Brunnell, Samuels?

I think Brunnell and Ramsey are a toss up. Both have ups and downs young athletic strong arm vs veteran who makes less mistakes. Arrington, don't really care. Taylor, lets hope he get a Jamal Lewis or less. Didn't know we had to Brunnell's. Samuels again he played ok but not great so either way.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Andy W.:
I think Brunnell and Ramsey are a toss up. Both have ups and downs young athletic strong arm vs veteran who makes less mistakes. Arrington, don't really care. Taylor, lets hope he get a Jamal Lewis or less. Didn't know we had to Brunnell's. Samuels again he played ok but not great so either way.

Taylor is almost $5 million cap hit. With legal problems, his future in DC is in the air.

Samuels is a $10+ million hit for 2006 and refuses to restructure.

Arrington is a $12+ million hit.

Brunnell is almost $6 million hit. Ramsey is 2.8 million. One of the two is bound to go given how much they both make.

With the Skins looking at 2006 as one of the worst cap-wise ($20+ million over), they will be looking to dump contracts, trade players and restructure.

In addition to being WAY over the cap, they also have to sign their free agents and all their draft picks.

I think the Skins will be seeing some major changes to the roster. (Again.)

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Well the Redskins made it to the playoffs, they beat the Cowboys twice, and the Giants once. It was a good season and I think that next year they'll match their record or beat it. In the off season they need to pick up another good wide receiver and I think Arrington could fetch a good trade.

"Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?"
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Getting Patten and Thrash back healthy should be enough to compliment Moss and Cooley. Lets not waste money when we don't need to.
-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I have an issue with the name "Redskins". It is offensive. Just playing. Don't beat me up.

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Bike2112:
I have an issue with the name "Redskins". It is offensive. Just playing. Don't beat me up.

haha...Don't start this again!

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
they still suck!

*runs and curls up in a ball with my Giants blanket and starts to whimper!*

Ryan Trollin!
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I'm not. Just playing around in fun.

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
For those who love the Redskins, it was a good year for you guys. You made it to the playoffs, now you guys need to make it to the Bowl. :-P

2005 Nissan Sentra Spec V
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard