Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Bumping an old topic.

I plan on keeping my SVT for a long time yet. Its got low miles and I drive 10k a year so it will be in service till I or someone else runs it off the road.

I hope to do what my father is doing with the 67 cougar keep running it till it wont go anymore then park it the garage, as a pice of your history.

Although my Zetec mystique can go to hell.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
So did you search for this or something, and decided to bring up a 7 month old post??

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
It allways better to keep en existing thred then to start a new one. Plus I'm bored as hell at work with nothing else to do.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Matt R:
So did you search for this or something, and decided to bring up a 7 month old post??

Archive of Polls stickied at the top of this forum. Even says Please feel free to vote in and continue discussion on any previous polls!.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I'll keep the "twins" around for a good long time, collector status. The 2000 goes up for sale at 65K miles, a couple months at most.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by GTO Pete:
Originally posted by Matt R:

Archive of Polls stickied at the top of this forum. Even says Please feel free to vote in and continue discussion on any previous polls!.

Ah ok, my mistake, and my appologies.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard