Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1482235 01/16/06 06:18 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G

How much longer do you think you will own your contour / Mystique?
Already sold it!
Less than 1 year
1 - 2 years
2 - 3 years
3 - 4 years
4 - 5 years
5 - 6 years
6 - 7 years
7 - 8 years
8 - 9 years
More than 9 years

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
definitely less than 1 year....

not to say I will not an "AN" SVT though.. (wink wink)
I'll probably end up with two svts for a brief period, before the sale of this one happens.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
i'll seriously start trying to sell it this summer.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
You couldn't have had another category of "who knows?"??? I always thought I'd hang onto the car forever, but priorities change from how cool I can make my Contour, to how much value I can add to my house. Right now, I like the idea of working on my house. I'm about to pay the car off here in May, FINALLY! I've toyed around with the idea of selling it, and taking the money to pay off some other loans, driving the SHO(paid for) for a year or so while saving some money, and starting with something a little newer. I change my mind everyday.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
as of this moment in time I plan to keep my contour a good long time based on what I have put into the car. my mystique on the other hand I am not sure, I love the car to death but it is getting up there in milage. I have been thinking of something else to drive daily but I don't know at this time. Funny thing you posted this I was looking at the ford website last night and the only car they have available that has a V6 and a 5spd is the mustang ... and that wasn't everything I wanted to select as criteria when using the car selector thing on the web page

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Sheeee goneee.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
I always thought I'd hang onto the car forever, but priorities change...

Absolutely. I was in the same boat as you not too long ago.

Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
You couldn't have had another category of "who knows?"???

I intentionally excluded that category. I wanted people to take their best educated guess, rather than just click "I dunno".

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
2-3 yrs.
this old gal is showing her age.
She stays til she decides her time is up.
That's not to say I won't pamper as best I can until that time.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
At this point, for what my car is worth (private party resale) I think I'll just keep it forever for a w/n and nice day driver. I'm really hoping for a SVT Fusion in the not too distant future for a daily driver.

1999 Contour SVT #1966/2760, Silver Frost/Midnight Blue Koni Kit, Mille Miglia MM-S rims, B&M shifter, Stazi mesh, SFCs, optimized Y-pipe & TB, SS break lines, K&N drop-in, Infinity Kappa speakers, MTX amp/sub
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
You should of had an option of "Until the doors/wheels fall off." I plan on keeping it for as long as it goes. I owe nothing and its worth more to me than selling it to someone. I would love to buy an SVTContour but I cant do it now due to lack of funds. So I hope the Fusion comes out with an SVT model soon.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard