Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Quote:

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND GRAB A PEARCH!
Some of you may recognize my tag from other racing sites, but I've come over here to ask (plead, beg, entice, etc. No ass kissing though) ALL of you, AND any strikers that you happen to come in contact within the next couple of weeks, is to bust out an email to the Merced County Board of Supervisors, AND the Merced County Planning Commision, showing your support for the proposed Riverside Motorsports Park project. After almost four years of reports and studies and political B.S., not to mention all the B.S. we've been through battling with the gustoposition group (and over 10 MIL of cash invested so far), the FINAL weeks are staring us right in the face. In fact, the FINAL yes or no vote could be as soon as late February (2006).
Why should you and everyone else that has RPM adreneline pumping through their brains care? Give me an hour, and then I'll ask for an extra half hour on top of that to finish explaining the benefits of this facility becoming a reality (Seriously, if a whole bunch of you guys/girls want a face to face presentation, drop me a line I'll be there!). What this track and its RACER owners are going to schedule at this track for EVERYONE! is unheard of, unless of course your just into driving down to Irwindale (read; track rental) or over Vegas, or playing hide and seek with the S.O., P.D., or C.H.P.
Solo Road Course, Drifting, FREE wednesday nite street drags (yes free, as part of a "clear street" campaign), on-site performance manufacturers (that will be allowed to test vehicles (yours or theirs) Mon-Fri's), apprentice programs with all the teams and manufacturers that lease out the 600 plus garages, racer only entrances and exits to the facility, Swap meets, Car Shows, Concerts, and more. In other words, a place to do your s*** legally and really learn what it takes to go big.
RIGHT NOW go over to rmpracing.com (Riversides's website), jot down the e-adds for the Board and Planning Commission, then with simple wordage as " Please vote YES on the Riverside Motorsports Park project. The positive impact it will have on Merced County and the entire Valley goes without saying. I support Riverside Motorsports Park.", finish by adding your name and address (email if you want a return response), and hit the SEND tab. It's that simple. OH BY THE WAY, the gustopposition is in the throws of their own little letter (email) writing campaign. Nuf said!
ANY other questions CONTACT ME and I'll find you what it is that needs to be found. SCKRACING@msn.com.

Later,
Scott Reisdorfer
Scott Reisdorfer Racing
Fresno, Ca.
sckracing@msn.com

P.S. I'd appreciate if you'd drop me a word after you send the emails so I can keep a numbers tab.

Please Support and Send E-mails, I would love this to come to the Central Valley.

Sal

SHOCal Advisor / Midwest Duratec Co-Owner [img]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260278/original/CrackerBarrel.jpg[/img]
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Just in case people are too lazy to look for the Addys

Mr. Steve Sloan, Chairman of the Merced County Planning Commission
klewallen@co.merced.ca.us

Mr. Jerry O'Banion, Chairman of the Merced County Board of Supervisors
dist5@co.merced.ca.us

Also if you need ideas of what to write... here's some http://rmpracing.com/send_support_letters.pdf

There, now no excuse NOT to send a letter... It only takes a couple of seconds!

Sal

SHOCal Advisor / Midwest Duratec Co-Owner [img]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260278/original/CrackerBarrel.jpg[/img]
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Quote:

DISPLAY YOUR SUPPORT
Free 4-inch, white on clear "BACK THE TRACK" window decals are available for Calfornia residents. info@rmpracing.com send us your name and mailing address to receive your free support decal.

I ordered a hand full, but you guys could order indivisuals.

Sal

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
do you think theyd care about what we think since we live so far away? serious ? what about to the whole board/people in other states? ill send mine tonight sometime.

btw, who is paying for the track usage if its free wednesday night? is there opposition to the track? by whome and why?

sounds good. i wish them the best of luck

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Food, Vendors and other things should be at this track. So they'll get their money either way. I think this is California ONLY You have to reside in California so your voice will be heard. That's all.

Come on, I need more people then Steve. Anyone else?

Thanks Steve,

Sal

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard