Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I need to put my personal reflections in to this. All the contacts I have had with Jon have gone smoothly. He has been going through rough times, give him a break. He told a few things, so give stuff some time. Along with graduating high school, and choosing a college... I can totally relate to stressful times like this. And the fact that college is not the least bit cheap. So Rawburt, give him some time, he's a good guy. I'm sure it will all work out.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Bottom line, if you cant support the GB then dont start one in the first place.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Update, E V E R Y S I N G L E one of my light has burnt out. The last one gave away this weekend. How lame...

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Update, E V E R Y S I N G L E one of my light has burnt out. The last one gave away this weekend. How lame...

Even the door locks
I've done tons of these and I couldnt ever get those to burn.

The windows current is unstable the locks arent as unstable. It isnt the LEDs because I have the same ones hardwired behind the gauges, window switch, hvac and clock.

Here's my LED source.. (ungodly cheap and surprisingly fast from hong kong, not even a week usually for me)http://stores.ebay.com/hktaiyuen-LED-store

Comes with the resistors, I know you're busy but you can replace the resistors and LEDS in 3 min a switch.

If you need help lemme know. This was the exact reason I never did this GB

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Ya, everythings gone. But hey its better then half and half

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Wow that is really weird. I got mine at the same time as yours, and everything on mine is fine.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Luckkkkky

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A

Hey burt this the set you got from the GB?

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by auiotour:

Yup this is the stuff that I got from the GB, I had him convert everything over to white (which did look really good). The stuff that you did for me in red never gave me any problems, never flickered... It was very quality stuff. I should have stayed with what you did for me...

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by auiotour:

Yup this is the stuff that I got from the GB, I had him convert everything over to white (which did look really good). The stuff that you did for me in red never gave me any problems, never flickered... It was very quality stuff. I should have stayed with what you did for me...

I've always wanted to go white!

But since I did the gauges, hvac, headlight knob and clock I would have had some greenish tinge come up with the sanded down overlays as there is still a tad bit of color but almost clear. Perfect for color leds but white wouldnt look right.

I also had my clock converted so it was revers (dark text on bright backgroung) looks like indiglo with a blue led behind. Yet a white one wouldnt be perfectly white and as the background has a brown tint to it..

Blue was the way to go for me

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard