Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
You said you know where he lives. Go tell his mommy.

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I already told him I was going to come to his house to get my money... He said, "If you come anywhere near my house I will call the police."

x 1,000,000,000

'
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
'
I will not have anyone threaten me to get money out of me. I'm no ones [censored]. "If you refuse, I'll jump in my contour and come get it." -Rawburt.
I will not have people threaten to come to my house and forcefully get it. So for my family's sake don't come near my home trying to intimidate me. And what the hell are you gonna do Rawburt? Beat me up? If that's your intentions then I have every right to call the police.

1999 Black Contour V6 5 speed. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2072975/
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by '99 Contour SE:
I will not have anyone threaten me to get money out of me. I'm no ones [censored]. "If you refuse, I'll jump in my contour and come get it." -Rawburt.

Oh yeah because thats a threat, right... ? Stop being such a little girl, I'm going to come over and ask your mom to give me some money, since you obvviously cant afford it!!

I will not have people threaten to come to my house and forcefully get it. So for my family's sake don't come near my home trying to intimidate me.

Stop crying

And what the hell are you gonna do Rawburt? Beat me up? If that's your intentions then I have every right to call the police.

I will not beat you up, your still a minor... in HIGH SCHOOL!

... Alls I want is my 30 bucks back, why cant you man up and refund my money! The quality sucks, THEY FREAKING WENT DEAD!!! ALMOST ALL OF THEM!!!

THe only reason I posted this is so every can see what kind of work you do, and how you dont stick to your word.

W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
Robert...
Jon's a good kid and he has a lot on his plate and I understand that. Yeah he's in HS, but he's working, getting ready for graduation & trying to get his way into a major college. So I can understand the delay in getting these fixed.
I've had a few go out as well and I understand that it sucks, but damn man you're getting awfully bent out of shape for $30. Threatening him over $30 isn't going to get you anywhere and threatening to show up at his house and implying that you're going to do something about it... man thats uncool and I figured you were above that. If you want $30, I'll help the kid out and give you $30 so you'll stop whining.

You & I both should have researched this a little more before putting money on something that will always cause problems, [censored] happens.

-Mark

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Mark,
Its not the money that is getting me bent out of shape. Its the fact that he opens up this GB, does all these switches, and then runs away. I gave him like 2 months to get his stuff together and either fix my switches or refund my money. At that point it would have been 10 bucks! I was in high school once too, and I graduated as well, I know how it is and I know this kid is dicking around. Now I have no freaking light switches a couple weeks before SZ. So yeah it may seem like Im bent out of shape about it, and I am torwards him. You should see some of the things he says

BTW, back in the day when auiotour was around. He did switches for me at a fraction of the price, and the quality was unbeatable. God, where have the all the CEG'ers gone like that. People that are actually honest and not freaking 16.

Rant off...

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Now I have no freaking light switches a couple weeks before SZ.

Then stop complaining and do the freakin switches yourself.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by CSVT1214:

Stop and think for a second about what you just said... There must be a reason why I'd paid someone to do it for me.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by CSVT1214:

Stop and think for a second about what you just said... There must be a reason why I'd paid someone to do it for me.

I realize in the beginning you did not want to do the switches yourself, so you paid someone to do it for you. I'm saying now, if you want it done in time for SZ, just do it yourself.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
'
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
'
Mark,
I was in high school once too, and I graduated as well, I know how it is and I know this kid is dicking around.

All I know is that you are very mistaken if you think I'm dicking around. You have no idea how hard I've worked to get where I am. I worked 3 jobs over the winter to help support myself through some difficult financial times for my Family. If I'm not at school I'm probably working or spending my very limited free time relaxing.

And by the way Where did you go to college? For where I'm going I have to work hard I can't dick around through high school as you may have sorry.

1999 Black Contour V6 5 speed. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2072975/
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard