Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Also the rear button lighting dies over time. I'd done tons of em but the current go funy when they are lit and windows are going up and down etc.

Also the huge pad (main driver's) is a pita. If you push too many buttons at once you can kill LEDs as well. Also it sucks ALOT trying to get the window lock slider to work cleanly and fluidly without it comming undown and having to force it..

'
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
'
I plan on ordering the leds late next week. If we could get a list started including what color you would like. Those with the lighted moonroof mod should send that switch as well.

1999 Black Contour V6 5 speed. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2072975/
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by IN LIST:

1. BrianW - 3 pass. window switches only in blue
2. Rawburt
3. Matt_R
4. Millertime78
5. you name here

This is totally up to you but I have another suggestion: give pricing dtails for each individual item. eg: main switch $X.xx, passenger windows switchs and/or lock $X.xx

I'm not sure I want to do my locks or not. I'll have to look and see if they are working right now.

Last edited by BrianW; 01/14/06 08:28 PM.

Brian W.
--------------------
Black 1998 SE 5 speed - TOTALLED
'
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
'
Alright Price Break down I'll do each individual switch for 5 dollars. I'll do the main switch for 15. Max price of 25 dollars for all.

I went to the junkyard today and picked up 3 main switches. I also have many individual switches for lock and Unlock. To make this process quicker I would like to send each person a main switch panel, an unlock switch and a switch for the sunrrof if they have one. This way I could have more orders going at once. To send a whole set for each person would require me to go purchase many more individual switches. I am willing to start this gb now. Please send me a PM if you are interested that includes your name and address, phone number, and what color leds you would like. If its ok with you I will include a flat fee of shipping of 5 dollars (I have to ship 2 times) that would make the grand total for a set 30.00. So the way it would work is you would send me 50.00. I would then mail you the prementioned switches. After I recieve and complete you switches I will ship them to you. Upon recieving my switches back you get 20.00 returned to you.

Thanks, Jon

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
one other thing no one has mentioned is that the pre98 and post98 have different wiring harnes for the main window switch,so your going to need to have a few of them around as your loaners..just something to keep in mind...and i want a set of red ones

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
'
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
'
The wiring harnesses for the main switch should be the same. I have my switch from a 99, and many switchs from pre 98's from the junkyard. They have Identical part numbers. They will work. Even if they were differnet its ok I have all pre 98s for loaners. However the individual switches are different. That is why when i send you loaners the individual ones may not light up if you have a post 98, but will still function. tour96 please send me a pm with the requested information from above.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
5$ a switch, no to burst your GB but I buy 50 LEDS for $0.01 and doesnt take more than 2 min and 30 seconds for each simple button.

Guys there's a how to on fco with step by step pics (gotta sign up to view it)

Im not trying to ruin this for you, but 5$ a button is unreasonable..

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by '99 Contour SE:
The wiring harnesses for the main switch should be the same. I have my switch from a 99, and many switchs from pre 98's from the junkyard. They have Identical part numbers. They will work. Even if they were differnet its ok I have all pre 98s for loaners. However the individual switches are different. That is why when i send you loaners the individual ones may not light up if you have a post 98, but will still function. tour96 please send me a pm with the requested information from above.

you wrong..the flat button and the raised button main switch is different...trust me..i've done the interior swap from stock..to 98svt..and i wanted to use the raised panel..wouldnt work..spy guy tried it too

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by djdanyloz:
5$ a switch, no to burst your GB but I buy 50 LEDS for $0.01 and doesnt take more than 2 min and 30 seconds for each simple button.

Guys there's a how to on fco with step by step pics (gotta sign up to view it)

Im not trying to ruin this for you, but 5$ a button is unreasonable..

But with this you send the switches out shell out 30 bucks and BAMM!! You got led switches. No headaches

1999 Mercury Mystique LS w/ SVT body kit http://www.cardomain.com/ride/320761 Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit!
'
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
'
Anyone have any extra raised switches? Please PM me.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard