4) PDA/SmartPhone
5) Internet

Anyone have any recommendations?

2005 Subaru Legacy | Ban Them Forever
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
I have a phone to fit most of those categories and one to fit them all, and another phone.

My baby that I recently aquired for a pretty penny but worth every cent: Sony Ericsson k750i

Supports up to 2GB Mem stick pro duo, plays vids, mp3s, 2 megapixel camera, great phone. There are stats and reviews floating all around the internet. However its not so much a smart phone, this is tho i think:

Sony Ericsson p910a

PDA functions, touch screen, removable keypad/keyboard. Very nice phone.

And a sweet phone just as good as the K750i is the sony ericsson w800

All amazing. If you cant tell I am partial to sony ericsson, they make superior phones, the ease of use of a nokia but not a piece like nokias tend to be. So if you get any phone have it be an SE, you wont be dissapointed.
PS, you can feel unique because not everyone has these phones like the moto GAZOR V3

Best mobile phone resource site, especially Sony Ericsson 1996 Buick Riviera Gutted airbox K&N Air filter Modded boost bypass valve
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
i recommend this phone for you

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by svt4stv:

I wouldnt wish a RAZR on anyone.

Best mobile phone resource site, especially Sony Ericsson 1996 Buick Riviera Gutted airbox K&N Air filter Modded boost bypass valve
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
however that is one of the more popular phones in japan at the moment, for the ladies I assume

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
well do you know of another pink phone we can recommend to JC?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
I dont remember seeing pink as one of the requirments for his phone. However off the top of my head there is no pink phone I would reccomend at the moment. There are plenty of aftermarket faceplates and covers, however I do not reccomend those either because we all know aftermarket = cheap

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Not sure what happened in my frist post, here is the real pic of the k750i

F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
I couldn't be happier with my Audiovox smt5600. This phone does everything. I have a 512 sd mini card and i use it for my mp3 player, can watch vids, games are great. Im pretty sure cingular has a newer version out now that have faster edge internet, better screen and faster processor.

01 Focus MTX JRSC, 2.6 pully, and so on.......
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by svt4stv:

FLAMEBAIT!

2005 Subaru Legacy | Ban Them Forever
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard