Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
I noticed that I'm getting water in the trunk reflector enough that I need to change my backup light and license plate lights on a regular basis. I found the problem, the studs/bolts that hold the relfector to the trunk are mostly broken. I talked to Bill Jenkins and I'd have to order the whole reflector

Does anybody have theses studs/bolt lying around. Local junkyards aren't much help, they don't have any Contour/Mystique parts. (I've been looking for quite a while for front seats from a 95-97 Contour SE)

If anyone has theses bolts, please let me know so that we might come to an agreement.

Thanks in advance,

Eric...

PT Cruiser Limited 2002 MTX of course! Mystique 1998 V6 MTX Sold.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I would suggest checking a good hardware store, or a body shop supply place. Take one of them in with you for comaprison pupoises, and you should come out with the right bit.

98 Silver Frost SVT 97 BMW 540I Sport, six speed "Blue is for sky, black is for soil, and white is for simplicity, purity and hope for the future" "A coveted car should never stunt your life, but should make it more rich and interesting."

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard