Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Hello,

My name is Gabe and I work as the Product Development Coordinator at Magnaflow Performance Exhaust. We are located in south Orange County (Rancho Santa Margarita.)We are currenty looking to add the 98-00 Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique 2.0L I4 to our catalog and we need your help.

I would like to borrow a "local" 98-00 car for 4-5 days so we can build a prototype for our performance catalyst division.

We have since put into stock from two other members here a High-flow manifold catalyst for the earlier V6 and a high flow cat and midpipe for the I4. Both participants recieved a custom made to spec exhaust system for their efforts.

Details:

-We will need the car for 4-5 days
-The car will be only used for testing
-The car will be fully covered/Insured while in our possesion (FIC)
-The car will be kept stored and worked on indoors at all times
-The car must be stock (or near stock -some modifications are ok) or have the ability to be swapped to stock condition before testing

For the use of your car:

1. We will supply you with a rental car for the duration of the development.
2. We will supply you with testing results.
3. We will supply you with a FREE MAGNAFLOW CAT-BACK exhaust system for your trouble and install it for no charge.

I am looking to get the car into the shop ASAP!

Please contact me via email or on the shop phone with any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Gabe
Magnaflow Performance Exhaust
ghall@magnaflow.com
949-858-5900 x3314

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Email'd

Man that would be sweet to get a free prototype exhaust

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Damn, I got excited... Now I see that it says Contour/mystique 2.0 I4.

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard