Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
anyone that has ordered...did you get a call or anything giving you an update or that your check was received, etc.?

Mine is going to take a while to get there... since uhh... I haven't even sent it off yet (DAMN 39 cent stamp issue unknown to me and DAMN contractor post office not selling stamps and DAMN me for forgetting twice to pick some up at the shopette).

Probly not an issue since a couple have backed out, though.

EDIT: know what, screw it, I'm out too... the check/MO-only and the shipping dealio (no APO/FPO) doesn't amuse me. I'll just get some cheap-o mats off Ebay till I can get some OEM ones.

Last edited by Kane; 01/20/06 06:24 PM.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by Kane:
EDIT: know what, screw it, I'm out too... the check/MO-only and the shipping dealio (no APO/FPO) doesn't amuse me. I'll just get some cheap-o mats off Ebay till I can get some OEM ones.

Originally posted by SVT1878:
Hello all,

I know I'm late in this ordering but let me know if someone is moving out so I can take the last set of Midnight blue mats.

Thanks,
R�©mi

Midnight Blue set open just for everyone's information..

98 Black Contour SVT #1273 Born the 23rd of June, 1997
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ZomzSVT:
Originally posted by SVT1878:
Hello all,

I know I'm late in this ordering but let me know if someone is moving out so I can take the last set of Midnight blue mats.

Thanks,
R�©mi

Midnight Blue set open just for everyone's information..

Sorry, didn't notice that there were newcomers! I'll PM SVT1878 and let em know...

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
6 ppl ordered and not 1 reply as to whether their payment was received and when they will be getting the mats?

Reason Im asking is b/c I was the 6th person to order which means the guy making these would have received 5 checks before mine...your telling me no one has got an update on the order?

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
I haven't recieved any sort of communication from him at all, however I did call him and let him(Grant McCormick) know that I was going to go ahead and send a money order. I included an email address and phone number etc along with my shipping information in hopes he would notify me, but he obviously hasn't been doing that, judging by your last post. He should have definetly recieved my money order yesterday or today, so I will send an email his way if he's no longer there at this time... (5:45PM EST) and try to see what's going on.

98 Black Contour SVT #1273 Born the 23rd of June, 1997
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I couriered my check to him and he said that it was received and that my set would be ready to ship by Jan 31. I called and left a message and also sent an email. He contacted me via email. It took a day or two for someone to get back to me.

Fern

1999 SVT Contour Silver Frost Bassani,Ground Controls Street..17x7 Rage 5.0/Falken Azenis Sport 225/45/ZR17 Track...Kosei K-1 17x7.5 Avon Tech Ra 225/45/17/ Quaife/ SPEC Stage III/ Fidanza /Capaldi Racing 4.5 final drive/TCE Brake Kit 13"
C
CSVT#49 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
C
My check was received a while ago. I dropped Grant an email and he replied back letting me know that everything was good to go and that I should see them in a few weeks. I just noticed on my online bank statement that the check was cashed as of yesterday (1.20.06). So I'm thinking its just a matter of time before they arrive at my door.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by CSVT#49:
My check was received a while ago. I dropped Grant an email and he replied back letting me know that everything was good to go and that I should see them in a few weeks. I just noticed on my online bank statement that the check was cashed as of yesterday (1.20.06). So I'm thinking its just a matter of time before they arrive at my door.

[off topic, nothing to do with this company]

Ya know, that reminds me of something off topic of this post. I bought some powerline networking products from this "military friendly" site (found them via a link off aafes.com), who charged my credit card immediately for the purchase, then took a day to respond that my order has been processed (not too bad there)... but then a few days after that I got an email from them saying "1 or more items on your order have been backordered. They will be shipped when they become available." It didn't even tell me which items. Why the hell does a site sell something they don't have in stock!?!?!

At least Newegg let me know they didn't have enough to fill my order as soon as I tried to order it. This company needs to shape up, b/c they will probly never get any business from me again.

[/off topic]

C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
It's not to late is it? I will mail a check right know. count me in diffinently

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:
Originally posted by CSVT#49:

[off topic, nothing to do with this company]

Ya know, that reminds me of something off topic of this post. I bought some powerline networking products from this "military friendly" site (found them via a link off aafes.com), who charged my credit card immediately for the purchase, then took a day to respond that my order has been processed (not too bad there)... but then a few days after that I got an email from them saying "1 or more items on your order have been backordered. They will be shipped when they become available." It didn't even tell me which items. Why the hell does a site sell something they don't have in stock!?!?!

At least Newegg let me know they didn't have enough to fill my order as soon as I tried to order it. This company needs to shape up, b/c they will probly never get any business from me again.

[/off topic]

well dependong on the company, its quite possible that they dont have any actual merchandise on hand, that they drop orders off at some other company? Could be that if this is the case, the other company was out of stock atthe moment?

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard