Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#1477959 01/10/06 04:39 AM
C
CSVT#49 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Ok guys heres what I heard back from Greg. I'm going to see if we can swing a better price, but as of right now read on:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mike,

The SVT Contour mats are still available in both tan and midnight blue
colors. We have enough carpet in stock to make 10 sets in each color. These
colors have been discontinued however and once the remaining carpet is gone
we will be unable to offer the SVT Contour mats.

Although these colors were developed for the Contour we have found that
there is quite a variance in color shades among different cars. Therefore we
can not guarantee an exact color match to your car. Some owners have said
the color is right on while others have said it is only fairly close.

The mats are made of 22oz heat set nylon carpet with woven polyester binding
and nibbed rubber backing. All high quality components. They have the SVT
logo embroidered in silver grey in the lower outside corner of the front
mats. The left mat has a grommet to accommodate the floor mat retention
hook.

The cost including UPS Ground shipping is $70.00 for a four piece set. (The
mats are sold in four piece sets only).

If you wish to order a set we ask that you mail a check for $70.00 payable
to Peter Eberhardt (the company owner). The address is Falcon Enterprises,
1305 E. Wakeham Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92705. Be sure to include an address
that can receive UPS shipments.

From receipt of your check it will take about two weeks to manufacture the
mats.

Regards,

Grant McCormick
Falcon Enterprises

-----------------------------------------------------------

So thats what we got. I wrote him back to see if we would get a discount on them if we ordered quite a few up front as well as the availabilty of black, grey and other colors for these mats as well.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
What SVTs have black or grey interior?

Why should he give a discount? He's only got enough for 10 sets/color and $70 is about the same as it was 4 years ago. They really stepped up to the plate for us back in the day and asking for a discount is in poor taste, IMNSHO of course.

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Yes I think 70 dollars shipped is a good price. Maybe if you were getting together 25-30+ orders then ask for a discount.

I know I bought VERY nice plush carpets for my tour and they were ~35 dollars. They are not a perfect fit, have no hole for clipping them in(), and are black on a grey interior.(there was only a dark gray and it looked Farther off then the black.)

Now you're getting floor mats made-to-fit for the contour in the midnight blue, and shipped. 70 is a good deal in my opinion.

Good job and getting this together though! I'm sure by now some SVT owners need replacement mats setting even the 2000 SVT's are 5 years old.

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX Ebay intake with K&N Filter Trubendz Exhaust Custom Hood
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
If this is a go I am definitely in for a set. Should we set it up through here or do we individually go to him with the check etc. Just want to make sure that I don't go over someone's head with this one.

Thx

Fern

1999 SVT Contour Silver Frost Bassani,Ground Controls Street..17x7 Rage 5.0/Falken Azenis Sport 225/45/ZR17 Track...Kosei K-1 17x7.5 Avon Tech Ra 225/45/17/ Quaife/ SPEC Stage III/ Fidanza /Capaldi Racing 4.5 final drive/TCE Brake Kit 13"
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
What SVTs have black or grey interior?

Why should he give a discount? He's only got enough for 10 sets/color and $70 is about the same as it was 4 years ago. They really stepped up to the plate for us back in the day and asking for a discount is in poor taste, IMNSHO of course.

Do the the floor mats really have to be the same color as the carpet? I have tan interior, but I also have black floor mats, which match all the black plastic in the dash and the exterior paint. I wouldn't want any color other than black for the floor mats, especially not tan (bland/boring).

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I have a set of these floormats which I bought from Falcon Enterprises about 6 months ago & they're great! They don't match my tan interior 100%, but they're close enough not to make a big deal about. The quality is top-notch & for $70 for all 4 it's a good deal. The only issue I've had so far are a few of the little nubblies on the bottom have fallen off, but otherwise they're great.

Here are a few pics of them if anybody wants to see how they compare to the stock tan interior:

Floor Mats

Ben *now* '00 CSVT T-red/tan #1684/2150 *sold* '92 Galant VR-4 #580/1000 *sold* '93 FD3S TT
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
^^^

Not bad at all. They look really nice!!!!!

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
As a side note to the floor mats, has anyone ever redone thier carpet in the car.. 98 SVT is what I was thinking about replacing it in. The driver side is pretty nasty, and the passenger is actually probably worse(I think previous owner had the floor mat out on that side for some reason). If so, where is a molded carpet offered? Here is a place I found a pretty cheap, in my opinion, version that "fits" the contour. And for all new carpet including new floormats for around 200, is a nice interior upgrade for a car thats 7 years old... depending on how close it matches the floor mats

Any opinions?

98 Black Contour SVT #1273 Born the 23rd of June, 1997
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by ZZCSVT:
As a side note to the floor mats, has anyone ever redone thier carpet in the car.. 98 SVT is what I was thinking about replacing it in. The driver side is pretty nasty, and the passenger is actually probably worse(I think previous owner had the floor mat out on that side for some reason). If so, where is a molded carpet offered? Here is a place I found a pretty cheap, in my opinion, version that "fits" the contour. And for all new carpet including new floormats for around 200, is a nice interior upgrade for a car thats 7 years old... depending on how close it matches the floor mats

Any opinions?

You should be able to find exact carpet replacement for any car. Google "car interior replacement" www.stockinteriors.com has every car. Its not that difficult to do. Just make sure you take your time.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
i want a set, thats all i have to say, 70 bucks isnt bad at all

'OO CSVT #1586 Silver Frost
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard