Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#1476605 01/09/06 01:48 AM
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
...Anyways, to be 'PC' I never thought Washington's football team would make it this far and have thus far surprised me. I give them kudos.

Who are you? What have you done to Ryan?

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
#1476606 01/09/06 02:07 AM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by skrilla187:
Originally posted by Bike2112:
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Yeah, ya'll pulled it out.... Now, get rid of the racist name!

Someone been hanging out with Hillary Clinton too much.
Hey Kokopellian, your name offends me, please change it.

Don't you have anything better to do???

If everything ended up being PC then there would be no Cowboys, Texans, Mavs and so on. All the holidays may as well go out the window to since not everyone likes the term Chirstmas or Easter and whatnot. Come on people get a life!

Agreed

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
#1476607 01/09/06 04:07 AM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K

If everything ended up being PC then there would be no Cowboys, Texans, Mavs and so on. All the holidays may as well go out the window to since not everyone likes the term Chirstmas or Easter and whatnot. Come on people get a life!

Agreed

PC has nothing to do with blatant racism. Cowboys, Texans, Mavs are NOT racist name sakes, the REDSKINS name is! None of you can even begin to argue that. So let's just get back to football like Ryan said.

Man the Giants got spanked! These playoffs are surprising so far!

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
#1476608 01/09/06 01:25 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

Agreed

PC has nothing to do with blatant racism. Cowboys, Texans, Mavs are NOT racist name sakes, the REDSKINS name is! None of you can even begin to argue that. So let's just get back to football like Ryan said.

Man the Giants got spanked! These playoffs are surprising so far!

I'm a tard and my last response had nothing to do with Johns post.

This is the last time I bring it up I promise :-)..
John, is saying you have black skin and I have white skin racist? If 'Redskins' is so racist why hasn't Jesse Jackson and the Rainbow coalition fought for it?

And yes, my G-men got their asses handed to them. Hopefully, Eli doesn't emulate his brother in the post-season down the road.

Ryan Trollin!
#1476609 01/09/06 08:07 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B

You brought it up tool, and now you want to drop it!?! Why do you even care. Don't you have anything better to do than complain in a post about the injustices of what 'you' think is racist. Your opinion, like mine, is not fact.

Oh, wait, i'm responding to your stupid post in the first place. I'm a tool. I should just ignore you.

#1476610 01/10/06 12:47 AM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
..if 120 yards is offense well then, they are going all the way...to NFL Europe standards.

it was one game, they will produce more next week.

and i think that you all are forgetting that Tampa HAD the number one ranked defense in the league.

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
#1476611 01/10/06 02:54 AM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:

and i think that you all are forgetting that Tampa HAD the number one ranked defense in the league.

Touche' Excellent point.

#1476612 01/10/06 05:15 AM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
John, is saying you have black skin and I have white skin racist? If 'Redskins' is so racist why hasn't Jesse Jackson and the Rainbow coalition fought for it?

And yes, my G-men got their asses handed to them. Hopefully, Eli doesn't emulate his brother in the post-season down the road.

John is saying what? And the reason Jesse and the Rainbow Coalition haven't fought for Indians is due to the fact that his organization doesn't give a damn about the Native American cause. Jesse Jackson is a joke.

Yeah, the G-Men got whooped! Must run in the Manning family. We'll see how Indianapolis does. They've got a lot on their mind so it won't be surprising if they're not focused. Is Dungy back coaching yet?

#1476613 01/10/06 05:22 AM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K

You brought it up tool, and now you want to drop it!?! Why do you even care. Don't you have anything better to do than complain in a post about the injustices of what 'you' think is racist. Your opinion, like mine, is not fact.

Oh, wait, i'm responding to your stupid post in the first place. I'm a tool. I should just ignore you.

I bought up racism in my post by calling out a name that offends people of a certain ethnic group. I'm choosing to drop it because I started the topic and you're not debating it intelligently enough for me to continue educating you. Also, by implying that I'm "complaining" about injustices that I think are racist shows you have no concern nor can even fathom the issue. Couple that with the fact that your best debate tactic is to result in calling me and yourself a tool and you can see why this is well over your head. Therefore, you don't get to play. Now go off and ignore me. The time alone might do you some good. Don't hurt yourself.

#1476614 01/10/06 01:11 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

John is saying what? And the reason Jesse and the Rainbow Coalition haven't fought for Indians is due to the fact that his organization doesn't give a damn about the Native American cause. Jesse Jackson is a joke.

Yeah, the G-Men got whooped! Must run in the Manning family. We'll see how Indianapolis does. They've got a lot on their mind so it won't be surprising if they're not focused. Is Dungy back coaching yet?

I'm glad you see Jesse for what he is... :-)

I believe Dungy came back last Monday; hopefully this will give the Colts the extra 'umph' to make it through the playoffs.

Ryan Trollin!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard