Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1476595 01/08/06 04:38 AM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Yeah, ya'll pulled it out.... Now, get rid of the racist name!

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
#1476596 01/08/06 04:47 AM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Kokopellian:

Look Cowgirl, take the name up with Danny-boy, not us!

Brunnel needs to give every defenisve player a Rolex or something. 41 yards passing? 2.7 yard average?

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
#1476597 01/08/06 05:58 AM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

I have no problem with the name being Native American. I know there is some out there that hate it. But thats another topic. Skins played like they wanted to lose but pulled it off. Nice to see.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
#1476598 01/08/06 02:47 PM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
I'm sorry about that my friend, you've been brainwashed. I guess the next time I have the rare opportunity to meet a Native American (since genocide and oppression has kept your populous numbers at low levels)I'll say "Hi Redskin!" We'll see how they take it.....

And you're right Pete, Danny should know better! He's freakin' Jewish! I'm gonna start me a ball club and call it the Kikes!

#1476599 01/08/06 04:51 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I'm sorry about that my friend, you've been brainwashed. I guess the next time I have the rare opportunity to meet a Native American (since genocide and oppression has kept your populous numbers at low levels)I'll say "Hi Redskin!" We'll see how they take it.....

And you're right Pete, Danny should know better! He's freakin' Jewish! I'm gonna start me a ball club and call it the Kikes!

Yes, lets get rid of any name referring to people because they are all offended by them! I'm sure fat people in New York and San Fran are offended by the word 'Giant'! Genocide? Oppression? Yes, the Native Americans haven't been dealt the best hand since the nasty white man come to this land, it sounds like you want to compare it to the Holocaust

Anyways, to be 'PC' I never thought Washington's football team would make it this far and have thus far surprised me. I give them kudos.

Ryan Trollin!
#1476600 01/08/06 05:46 PM
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Even though I am a Ravens fan I am rooting for the Redskins. Although I am not sure how they are going to do against Seattle. Only time will tell.

Yesterday's game goes to show you that Defense wins playoff games.

1999 Mercury Cougar MTX 3.0L
#1476601 01/08/06 07:37 PM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Yes, lets get rid of any name referring to people because they are all offended by them! I'm sure fat people in New York and San Fran are offended by the word 'Giant'! Genocide? Oppression? Yes, the Native Americans haven't been dealt the best hand since the nasty white man come to this land, it sounds like you want to compare it to the Holocaust

Anyways, to be 'PC' I never thought Washington's football team would make it this far and have thus far surprised me. I give them kudos.

Um, Giant can't even be considered an offensive term. So that was a TERRIBLE analogy. The name Redskin is offensive and racist that's a fact. Damn skippy it was genocide they went through and they are oppressed! Yes, I am comparing their plight to the Holocaust! They haven't been dealt the best hand that's all the respect you're giving them? What history books have you been reading!? Get yourself some solid reference material and take a look at the sheer estimated number of Native Americans that were slaughtered or irradicated due to numberous reasons. History speaks for itself man.

#1476602 01/08/06 10:08 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Um, Giant can't even be considered an offensive term. So that was a TERRIBLE analogy. The name Redskin is offensive and racist that's a fact. Damn skippy it was genocide they went through and they are oppressed! Yes, I am comparing their plight to the Holocaust! They haven't been dealt the best hand that's all the respect you're giving them? What history books have you been reading!? Get yourself some solid reference material and take a look at the sheer estimated number of Native Americans that were slaughtered or irradicated due to numberous reasons. History speaks for itself man.

I'll keep it football related here on out.

The Giants were #4 in the NFL in scoring (422pts). Today's outing for them was just damn pathetic. I was hoping in all my self-hype that I was doing reverse-psychology; didn't work. In the next two years though..they will be in the SuperBowl again. As for 'DCs football team'...if 120 yards is offense well then, they are going all the way...to NFL Europe standards. At least I have my 'home' team to root for in the Colts....

Ryan Trollin!
#1476603 01/09/06 12:43 AM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B

Someone been hanging out with Hillary Clinton too much.
Hey Kokopellian, your name offends me, please change it.

Don't you have anything better to do???

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
#1476604 01/09/06 01:42 AM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Bike2112:

Someone been hanging out with Hillary Clinton too much.
Hey Kokopellian, your name offends me, please change it.

Don't you have anything better to do???

If everything ended up being PC then there would be no Cowboys, Texans, Mavs and so on. All the holidays may as well go out the window to since not everyone likes the term Chirstmas or Easter and whatnot. Come on people get a life!

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard