Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Hey everyone, I really would like to setup a meet in Grand Junction. Kingpin is graduating this year and would be the last time he would be able to get together with all of us. April or May would probley be best, there is a dyno and some good twisty mountain roads close to there. It would be the bigest FI SVT meet ever Lets try guys, enough talking, lets start planing. -B.

I pick Vac at work in the next few weeks, would like to schedule some time off for this.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
I will have to look at my school schedule soon and see if I can find a good weekend. I would love to get together with the UT guys before I go, whether they show up in a Contour or not. Hey, GJ has a cool go kart track if nothing else!

Off topic, FL weather in the winter months is amazing. Break has been great, but Im ready to get back to CO and get kicking in my last couple months. Heck, I think Ill have some nice subframe connectors waiting for me when I return

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Why wouldn't you show up in a Contour???

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Not me, you! Or Pinebox, Horse, etc.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm totally down for a trip to Colorado! I'll have my SVT pretty much buttoned up with time to spare for something like that!

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I am not there yet

98 E0 SVT with some stuff
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
April or May is a lot of time. I thought we should start planing now. A weekend would be awesome. Meet up Friday night and hang. Dyno or canyon run on Saturday and maybe go-karting that night. Sunday breakfast, and then part ways. Would be awesome.
Derk get some wheels on the box, 17's look huge on those things. . . How is interning going by the way ?

Start looking at calenders and lets pick a weekend. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Wheels...

A couple weeks ago I was driving north on Hwy 1 - on my way home from a long day of clinic. It's raining cats and dogs. As I round a blind corner I see a football sized rock in the road. I think "I can't clear it. " and then "No oncoming traffic...SWERVE!"

I still nailed the rock. Fortunately, I bent the bejesus out of my wheel and lost the lame ass hubcap. Oh wait...that part sucked. The fortunate part (and amazing part) was that the tire didn't go flat for about 13 miles. I was amazed that I didn't blow the tire out. By the time I started feeling a little shimmy (knowing damn well my tire was going flat), I was off of the 2 lane, curvy, rain-soaked highway on a cliff and had plenty of time to pull over on a nice flat and relatively dry parking lot.

A local Scion guy gave be a steelie + tire. I found a matching hubcap on ebay for 9.99.

I would have used it for the perfect opportunity to get some new wheels, but I just don't have the cash. Don't think for one moment that I'm keeping these steelies on when I get a job.

Oh, my rotation here in Big Sur is going great, btw.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
get a hold of some suby wheels for me and I'll you have my 18in for 350.

98 E0 SVT with some stuff
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Well, I'll certainly keep this UT/CO meet in mind. It'd be fun hangin' out with you guys again. I'd have to take a ride with somebody for the canyon run - aint no way I'm playing kaboose with the xB. I just don't know my April/May schedule right now. I was supposed to do an ER rotation in Denver, but I'm trying to get something in SLC instead.

suby = five bolt. scion = 4 bolt. Sorry I can't help you out w/ other suby owners, Taylor.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard