Print Thread
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
<snip>
1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

1 to move it to the Lighting section

2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

5 to flame the spell checkers

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again!
___

185?? That would be a good post.

j.

96 LX 3.0L MTX - Black/Tan K&N; 12lb F/W & uprated clutch 2.5" Pipe; SVT bits; Mystery Mod; Pull-tie Mod; UN-tuned Mod; 3rd Gear Synro-Crunch Mod 280K on the Shell, and 40ish on the Motor... 1/4 mile?? Yeah, it's a fun daily driver...
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
dude...u just made my day...that is sooooooo CEG and every other forum....its funny cuz its true.

Wesley

1999 SVT black And a Blond Haired Blue eyes girlfriend. How can it get any better?
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
bahahah, oh mahn.. what a great ending to the week...

-------------------- 1999 Black/Tan CSVT #2658 of 2760 201,000+km - K&N, Magnecor race wires, Optima red top, BAT Euro Kit, KVR CF pads, PIAA Plasma Ion bulbs. 1989 Yamaha FZR600 - 40,000+km - K&N Pods, Stage 3 Jets, V&H 4-1 exhaust
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
So true...
But one question...
How long did it take you to write that?!?!?!

Well snow is coming!!! Can't wait to do some snowboard...
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I would like to urge caution when reading that post as it may cause stomach pain from laughter. There are also some grammer errors. Oh and if a moderator could move it to the correct section that would be great. Is there anyone in the laughter industry who would like to comment?

95 Contour GL 2.5L ATX Minor mods
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
that my friend is a classic post. I think that should be stickied and, dare i say it, crossposted on the common interests section. Funniest thing I have read ina long time on here, and such an accurate observation!

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
That is like every forum out there from, Civics, J-body, VWvortex, subaru, etc......

Funny as Hell..

ED Black E0, 3L Hybrid. Long time ago... It was fast. real fast...
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
hahahaah soooo true

1998 Ford Contour Se 2.5 litre Silver frost

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard