Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#1471941 01/04/06 12:56 PM
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by du_ma:
Arkansas aint that bad. It's got great fishing spots and some good scenery. I heard that Dover has a NASCAR track, so if that's the case, at least I got something to look forward to. What about tuning shops? And decent ones around this part of the states?

I know a little about Arkansas...I lived in Memphis for several years and trekked into our neighbor to the west a few times. I was thinking more along the lines of climate and topography, but once you get past that, esp. if fishing and scenery are your thing , you oughta be pretty happy being that close to the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Delaware is in an interesting geographic location, too...not that far from Philly or Baltimore, and then DC and NYC are just a little further away in either direction. If you can't find ANYTHING you want, you're just not looking.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
#1471942 01/05/06 05:05 AM
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Dover isn't nearly as bad as the DC-Bmore area.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
#1471943 01/19/06 01:31 AM
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by du_ma:
The main reason why I want a 99+ is that nice 5hp bump. I know, it's not much, but any bit counts for me. I would like to get a y2k model as that's the newest model before Ford axed the Contour line, but hey, maybe I'm asking too much but anyways, is there anybody here who lives around the Delaware area? What's it like? My home of record is Arkansas and I'm wondering what this region of the US is like.

Silversvts, I got you down on my list man! I will be contacting you shortly!

I live in Wilmington ,Delaware its ot bad here..not a big car following here though especially for the svt contour i have only seen one other one around here besides mine..are you moving to delaware or something?

99 SVT/silver frost....with "some" mods SVT FLYWHEEL 4 SALE!!! PM me
#1471944 01/19/06 03:12 PM
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Welcome .

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard