Next Thread
Print Thread
#1471573 01/01/06 08:34 AM
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
Hey everyone it has been a long time since i posted on here.

i have been gone for almost 6 months on a deployment.

i cant wait to get back.

.... the contour... well lets say my wife has pretty much had it in her contorl in the last 6 months.

last time i left it wasn't the way i left it, scrathces here dings there broken mirror.

so i am kind of scared about coming home this time.

well we both decided it is time for a new car. i am really considerign the new WRX. but i also need a truck so i may buy and older truck any salers?

hey but dont worry i am keeping the contour. it will be my resto/mod project.

plans for it.

re-do whole interior.
put on body kit
repaint whole car
new suspension
basic tune up
new air filter.

plans for the WRX
ummm keep warrenty
so pretty much every thing i cna get awya with or that can be replaced back to stock easily.

well looking foward to a meet soon guys

99 contour sport atx,new pedals,mesh grill,TSW Zenon 17x7, svt front brakes and springs,struts, shoshop y-pipe no cat and adapter for k&n cone air filter, sca 2 1/2 piping into two can styled magnaflows.
#1471574 01/04/06 09:31 PM
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Hey, welcome back -- almost! Sorry to hear the car has some extra marks on it, but it sounds like they'll get taken care of when you get the time.

Hopefully we can get a meet together soon after you get back. The Portland Auto Show is coming up in a month or so, and some of us usually meet up down here for that.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard