Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
I have a pair of unopened-never used-brand spankin' new GTS black outs that i never put on my 98 CSVT, it should fit any contour 98+. Originally 55.00, i'll sell it for 20.00. Message me on here or call my cell 510 468 5286

Jeff Silva E0 Contour SVT Silver -STEEDA PEDALS -K&N Drop In -Ford Racing Wires (w/Bosch +2's) -Cleared Headlights -Yokohama AVS ES100's -Alpine CDA7893 w/MBQuartz -EUROLITE 9006/893
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
This is another post I saw just from reading the forum index, and had to come in here and see if it was for real. LMFAO!!!

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Why is this funny?

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Anyone wanna take bets on how long till paul reads this and locks it. I got at least a week.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I don't think it will get locked, we are in the hippie state. Liberal supreme rules here. Paul will leave it open.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Forgive my ignorance, but could someone bring me up to speed?

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by myfastse:
I don't think it will get locked, we are in the hippie state. Liberal supreme rules here. Paul will leave it open.

You know your prob. right. We should forward this to Bill j. and laugh and say "ha we break the rules all the time and our threads never get locked"

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by dubkatz:

You know your prob. right. We should forward this to Bill j. and laugh and say "ha we break the rules all the time and our threads never get locked"

You might be right, then we could get all the hottie girl post down here and no one would know but us.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by muntus:
Forgive my ignorance, but could someone bring me up to speed?

If blackouts were ever cool, that time passed at least a decade ago. Why anyone would have an unused set is beyond me. Thinking anyone on the internet would want to buy them is even further beyond me.

If you need me to draw pictures, let me know.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by dubkatz:

You might be right, then we could get all the hottie girl post down here and no one would know but us.

Hey now theres an idea. We will post on C.I. saying hey guys anything you want to post, but are affraid it will be locked, just bring it down here. Our mod. dont care. Hell we could even charge a small fee. You all know i could use the money.
Hey speaking of money did you ever give Tighe my addy?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard