Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by 2b no SVT Pete:
Sorry, but Marty at MSDS has put in the time, money and effort to produce one of two kinds of headers for our platform. I would pay the extra $ and support him - not some [censored] who copied his hard work.

"Support the guy who did the R & D". What BS! Who supported the guy who did the rear subframe R & D? No, they stole it and took it to ATI in Detroit and BAT! Who ran the last 2 official Aussie Bar GB's and ended up with a s**t load of bars HE had paid for?! Who did the first Koni Sport shock and spring import?! The first DMD's? Terry Haines, that's who. You guys arguments are getting really old. I'm going to buy the cheapest/best quality parts I can get my hands on no matter where the idea came from. American capitalism at it's finest. It's a dog eat dog world out there.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by 2b no SVT Pete:
Sorry, but Marty at MSDS has put in the time, money and effort to produce one of two kinds of headers for our platform. I would pay the extra $ and support him - not some [censored] who copied his hard work.

"Support the guy who did the R & D". What BS! Who supported the guy who did the rear subframe R & D? No, they stole it and took it to ATI in Detroit and BAT! Who ran the last 2 official Aussie Bar GB's and ended up with a s**t load of bars HE had paid for?! Who did the first Koni Sport shock and spring import?! The first DMD's? Terry Haines, that's who. You guys arguments are getting really old. I'm going to buy the cheapest/best quality parts I can get my hands on no matter where the idea came from. American capitalism at it's finest. It's a dog eat dog world out there.

I applaud you

1999 Cougar V6 MTX SVT UIM/LIM/65mm TB, I/H/E, Fidanza/SPEC III/Torsen, Koni/GC's, 19" Icon wheels w/ Pirelli rubber, NX Wet Kit
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
not only that, but ive heard the WR have the fitment issues and they arnt made with as high quality as the MSDS, hence why i would get MSDS over them.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Tourige:
not only that, but ive heard the WR have the fitment issues and they arnt made with as high quality as the MSDS, hence why i would get MSDS over them.

And who did you hear that from? Not on CEG.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Tourige:

well your little birdie is lying to you then!!! i've had both,and i can say without a doubt that the weapon r headers are built just as good as the msds..period,plus for msds on the egr fitment,-for ypipe,-for no ss,+wr on ss,+on ypipe,-on not getting permision to use martys design...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
#1469306 12/29/05 08:56 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
If you want in on the Group Buy, follow the link to new cougar. If you want to debate between the Weapon R and the MSDS, head on over to the Duratec Performance forum. Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard