Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
N
I am going ahead and buying the weapon r headers...were can i get the following part so that the headers work right, any idea on the price this part?

01-02 Cougar V6 EGR

Blk 2000 CSVT
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
i'm not saying dont support marty..i bought mine from him...he just needs to listen to the comments some have given him,about his ypipe and using ss, i know when i ordered mine i told him on the phone that i originally went with the wr's,when he asked what made me do that,i was honest and told what i liked/disliked about both of them..

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I was under the impression that Weapon R had a cease and desist court order on the production of these headers. Reason being...they stole Marty's design!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:
I was under the impression that Weapon R had a cease and desist court order on the production of these headers. Reason being...they stole Marty's design!

I don't understand why there is any consideration for WR headers at all. Aren't the MSDS headers $200 for the set now. Add for coating & a $50 install kit and you're way ahead of the game on V-6 headers. All you gotta do is perform the Y-pipe mod & you've got the best setup money can buy for the least amount of money. Freakin' no-brainer if you ask me...

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
I agree with you, I guess its best if I save up more for MSDS

Or just come to Spring Zing and buy some raffle tickets, because Marty has offered ANOTHER set of his headers & y-pipe to CEG as a FREE, yes FREE!!! raffle prize!! Has Weapon R offered us anything for FREE???

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Has Weapon R offered us anything for FREE???

Mark

I think they took Marty's header design for free though...

Ryan Trollin!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Mark

LOL!!!!!!!! That they did.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Mark

LMAO...yah.

Hey guys don't get me wrong here. I am not defending WR on their ethics or moral values here. I am just trying to point out to people that the EGR is an easy fix with the new EGR pipe.

If i had not got my headers for $125 shipped I would have went with MSDS also.

Also if i ever need headers again for some reason i will prolly go thru MSDS because they sell them for such a low price now.

Like i said i am just trying to help people out that are in the same situation i was with the EGR thing!

1999 Cougar V6 MTX SVT UIM/LIM/65mm TB, I/H/E, Fidanza/SPEC III/Torsen, Koni/GC's, 19" Icon wheels w/ Pirelli rubber, NX Wet Kit
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
The WR's fit perfect and with a simple brass compression fitting the stock EGR pipe will fit. EGR pipe mod

I have a set in my garage for a customer of mine and they are even fully polished now. Pretty good damn deal if you ask me - AND they're stainless so they won't rust out like the MSDS will (yes the MSDS's will rust out eventually even with a coating on them).

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
and how much was a full set of msds with jet hot coating???

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard