Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
While sitting at home this evening and browsing the local CEG forums I've relized that the besides our local area meets here in the west, most of us have been to busy or live to much of a complicated life to really take some time out of our busy schedule to get to meet up with our fellow CEG brotheren and there families.

So I've come up with an great idea for us to accomplish this while having fun. A weekend ski trip. Yes, I said ski in the west . We have plenty of mountain ski resort out here that our affordable, mostly centralized with a few in socal. I think that if we can get enough people willing to take some time out of there normal weekend routines than we can make this happen and have a good time doing it.

How about it , since most of us won't drive out for spring zing we might as well do something. My projected date for this weekend is early March, but I'd like to know what you think. Its well into the ski season so there should be plenty of snow on the grounds. Also, because its a few months away, this should be plety of time for people to take care of personnal stuff, put a little cash away, and plan for this fun weekend(buy ski outfits, new boards, ...etc).

All of the details about choseing a ski mountain resort, lodging(fri-sun), dinning halls, meeting places, tail gate party, mountain drive, and whatever else we can think of can be planed through here. The Sho guys are also welcome to comeout and hang for the weekend. I will do evrything I can to put this thing together if you guys want it, with some help of course.

California Ski Resorts has a good location map and link to all of the resort in Cali, including the Lake Tahoe Area. I figured it would be a good place to start looking.

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
im down. i can never find anyone who wants to hit the slopes anymore

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
i am down for skiing!

but i refuse to put chains on my tires for any reason at anypoint.

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Man, you plan this right when I will be moving. It sounds like it would/will be a lot of fun.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard