Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by WildChild:
How about bowling, I havn't done that in a while.

Be sure to bring a flask,Drunk bowling is the best.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by dubkatz:

Yea it is

So the bowling alleys out in town don't sell dranks. That sucks, well you have to do wht you have to do right. I'm game.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by dubkatz:

Yea it is

So the bowling alleys out in town don't sell dranks. That sucks, well you have to do wht you have to do right. I'm game.

The one up here only sells beer. Which i dont do. Only the sweet taste of vodka flows thru these vaines

But even if the alley does sell booz its cheaper to bring your own

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
BYOA, that's a door rule at my house since I can't support any other persons habits but my own.

P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
All the local SD bowling alleys that I've been to have full bars (Clairemont Mesa, Lemon Grove, El Cajon, Santee)

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
BYOA, that's a door rule at my house since I can't support any other persons habits but my own.

Word, and when i do throw a party ill buy on of those handles of cheap gordons vodka, for like 8$ So people cant say i didnt have anything to drink

You knows who the best party thrower when it comes to booz. Paul and Eric those guys Always have a cabnit full of good stuf. On Erics bach. party. we were out at hooters drinking grey goose out of a flask, that was good times.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard