Next Thread
Print Thread
#1464651 12/19/05 04:20 PM
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
I don't care if the skins make it to the playoffs or not. All that is important is that they beat the cowboys twice this season . Playoffs?????

"Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?"
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
At least now they can be .500 this year! Get ready for an ass whooping next week!

I was actually surprised that they whooped the 'boys like that. I figured it would be a good game iwth the Cowboys on top.

Ryan Trollin!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'm very happy that Washington beat those Cowboys again. They deserve it. That was a good game. I hope they make it tothe playoffs.

1999 Ford Contour 2.5V6 5peed Se Sport. Aim djperico Looking for svt front and rear bumpers.
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Don't forget!

Quote:

Redskins Special! For every touchdown the Redskins score this season, you can get a free topping with your pizza order on the Monday after the game! If the Redskins win, you get double the toppings! This special offer is available for both preseason and regular season games. It is available to Redskins fans in the National Capital area.

5 TDs + Win = WOOT.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard