Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Also in the new post is the white face, and new blue lighting.

Tyler

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SHAutoTrends:

Yes, that is the difference between white face and black face. In a nutshell, it has to do with layering. It has to be the way it is.;)

I think what he was talking about was the yellow vs red as far as the outlining of th letters go. So does the black/white face affect how the letters light up or does the actual film color?

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:
I have a general question about all the products...

It's best seen between these pictures:

Ok, the lighting on these. The yellow ones on top are exactly like the stock guages... which is, the light shines thru the letters/graphics.

On the red one, the letters/graphics are opaque and the light shines around them. My blue guages are like this.

I'm just curious if it has to do with the color, or if it's something else... the first setup (light shines thru the letters/graphics) looks the best IMO.

Oh, and I got my extremely bright 6-LED white #194 lamps from superbrightleds.com. Also getting more of the 360�° white LEDs and build a little 12v circuit for em. (and not to forget, the 12" RGB strip with the controller... should be pretty cool for the trunk or footwell)

Yes, that is the difference between white face and black face. In a nutshell, it has to do with layering. It has to be the way it is.;)

Starting new thread.

Tyler

so is the yellow black or white face? and would the color "sharpness" that the yellow has be the same with blue or red (if selected with the same face color that the yellow lit gauge is).

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
HVAC
1. Goonz SVT - White faced HVAC with blue
2. Matt R. - White faced HVAC with red
3. Juspifool - White faced HVAC with red

1998 T-Red SVT Contour #2588 of 6535 2005 F-150
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Again: are the numbers for discount per item, or total?

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by hmouta:

Ok, the lighting on these. The yellow ones on top are exactly like the stock guages... which is, the light shines thru the letters/graphics.

On the red one, the letters/graphics are opaque and the light shines around them. My blue guages are like this.

I'm just curious if it has to do with the color, or if it's something else... the first setup (light shines thru the letters/graphics) looks the best IMO.

Oh, and I got my extremely bright 6-LED white #194 lamps from superbrightleds.com. Also getting more of the 360�° white LEDs and build a little 12v circuit for em. (and not to forget, the 12" RGB strip with the controller... should be pretty cool for the trunk or footwell)

Starting new thread.

Tyler

so is the yellow black or white face? and would the color "sharpness" that the yellow has be the same with blue or red (if selected with the same face color that the yellow lit gauge is).

The pics above are as follows. The yellow lighting is Black face, and the red one is White Face.

If you select Black Face they will look like the yellow one, If you select white they will look like the red one.(unless I can come up with anoter way)

Tyler

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by juspifool:
HVAC
1. Goonz SVT - White faced HVAC with blue
2. Matt R. - White faced HVAC with red
3. Juspifool - White faced HVAC with red

Please Go here

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=1181621&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1#Post1181999

Thanks,
Tyler

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
Again: are the numbers for discount per item, or total?

Just a TTL, but I want to keep things seperate to keep the confusion down.

Like this,

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=1181621&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1#Post1181999

Thanks,
Tyler

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B

[image]removed[/image]

[image]removed[/image]

Starting new thread.

Tyler

The pics above are as follows. The yellow lighting is Black face, and the red one is White Face.

If you select Black Face they will look like the yellow one, If you select white they will look like the red one.(unless I can come up with anoter way)

Tyler

That's an acceptable answer!

So I'm guessing at the moment, you can't make the back text have light shine thru it? If you figure out how in the future, I'll probly get a new set...

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S

[image]removed[/image]

[image]removed[/image]

Starting new thread.

Tyler

Tyler

That's an acceptable answer!

So I'm guessing at the moment, you can't make the back text have light shine thru it? If you figure out how in the future, I'll probly get a new set...

Yes you are correct.

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=aesthetics&Number=1184904&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard