Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
so these are gonna be available?when?
powerline

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Nice work Tyler! I know a lot of CEG'ers really appreciate this. In my opinion its a releif to have a vender that makes all three of these faces for us and has put in the time to listen to what we want.

Originally posted by SHAutoTrends:
Now for the guys that were in the first GP and want these. Please post in a new GP so that everyone can get some sort of discount on the HVAC/Headlight switch deal.

I'm not really sure if this is what you mean, but here goes...

Already bought gauge set, but wants to add HVAC and Headlight Switch deal:

1. rkneeshaw3.0 - Black face, blue lighting

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
HVAC
1. Goonz SVT - White faced HVAC with blue
2. Matt R. - White faced HVAC with red

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Well I was going to try and keep all the combos seperate, to keep the confusion down to a minimal. However, do you guys think it should just be one big long list?

How would you want this GP set up is what I am asking.

Thanks,
Tyler

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by SHAutoTrends:
Well I was going to try and keep all the combos seperate, to keep the confusion down to a minimal. However, do you guys think it should just be one big long list?

How would you want this GP set up is what I am asking.

Thanks,
Tyler

I think the best way and least confusion would be........

Copy the first post saying "I'm ready to sell them", to a new thread, and keep each of the combos seperate like you said.

Anyone browsing GB section still sees an old thread talking about the gauges and may never see the HVAC and HL panels because of the name. Just my .02

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Anyone browsing GB section still sees an old thread talking about the gauges and may never see the HVAC and HL panels because of the name. Just my .02

exactly.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I have a general question about all the products...

It's best seen between these pictures:

Ok, the lighting on these. The yellow ones on top are exactly like the stock guages... which is, the light shines thru the letters/graphics.

On the red one, the letters/graphics are opaque and the light shines around them. My blue guages are like this.

I'm just curious if it has to do with the color, or if it's something else... the first setup (light shines thru the letters/graphics) looks the best IMO.

Oh, and I got my extremely bright 6-LED white #194 lamps from superbrightleds.com. Also getting more of the 360�° white LEDs and build a little 12v circuit for em. (and not to forget, the 12" RGB strip with the controller... should be pretty cool for the trunk or footwell)

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Exactly what I noticed about the gauge faces for the clusters as well. I prefer the way the yellow one looks.

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:
I have a general question about all the products...

It's best seen between these pictures:

Ok, the lighting on these. The yellow ones on top are exactly like the stock guages... which is, the light shines thru the letters/graphics.

On the red one, the letters/graphics are opaque and the light shines around them. My blue guages are like this.

I'm just curious if it has to do with the color, or if it's something else... the first setup (light shines thru the letters/graphics) looks the best IMO.

Oh, and I got my extremely bright 6-LED white #194 lamps from superbrightleds.com. Also getting more of the 360�° white LEDs and build a little 12v circuit for em. (and not to forget, the 12" RGB strip with the controller... should be pretty cool for the trunk or footwell)

Yes, that is the difference between white face and black face. In a nutshell, it has to do with layering. It has to be the way it is.;)

Starting new thread.

Tyler

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by tour96SeVT:
so these are gonna be available?when?
powerline

Would you like to be the first Kid on the block?

I should have one made and photographed by the weekend.

Tyler

Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard