Print Thread
Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Where do I pay?

NOW NOW NOW! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Where do I pay?

I KNOW!!

any other colors we can pick?

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Where do I pay?

I KNOW!!

any other colors we can pick?

Maybe...................

Tyler

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Ur such a tease!

I WANT TO PAY NOW!!

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
alright,i wasnt gonna get involved in a set of gauges,but now you've caught my attention...how much for a complete set(main/hvac) and are you doing the headlight control as well??

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
omg, those look awesome!

I see the blue one is a bit different than the red one though, the FLR/DEF are a little different, and the DEF doesn't have the little logo on the blue one. I'd like the red one, but in blue like the blue one So if you can do that, you've got a sale.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by tour96SeVT:
how much for a complete set(main/hvac) and are you doing the headlight control as well??

If we can get a decent price on both HVAC and Guages, I'm in. You don't need the headlight switch: that's a very easy one to do yourself. There's no colored film. If you want I can dig up my how-to.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
You don't need the headlight switch: that's a very easy one to do yourself. There's no colored film. If you want I can dig up my how-to.

Yes please

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A

This is the only picture I could find - I have no idea what happened to my how-to. Maybe I never actually wrote one. I'll take it apart and write one when I finish my HVAC. Basically, I used epoxy to glue LEDs to each hole in the switch cover. There are three spots where the plastic has a hole for light to shine through. If there was a green film, it scraped off easily. To get the light to look better, I cut off the tip of each LED with a dremel - a file or hacksaw would work just as well. This leaves a flat, rough surface that diffuses the light evenly. It also provides a nice surface for the LED to glue to the switch cover. If anyone wants to dive in and try it before I get my how-to up (it'll be a while) I'll be glad to answer questions you have along the way, in case I forgot something - PM me with any concerns.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by tour96SeVT:
alright,i wasnt gonna get involved in a set of gauges,but now you've caught my attention...how much for a complete set(main/hvac) and are you doing the headlight control as well??

Ok, pricing I have not worked out yet. I am going to give all the guys that were in the first GP a discount on the HVAC panels. I will also be doing a "package deal" with the Gauges and HVAC. I want to do some more work to them first before I sell them though. Within the next 5-7 days I hope to have them ready for sale. As far as the headlight switch goes, yes I planned on doing them unless everyone is just going to do the mod posted above. I have the scan from a headlight switch, but would really like to actually have one, that way I can make sure it lights properly and fits right.

Thanks,
Tyler

Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard