Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i can send money on friday if you're waiting, just need a ruling i guess, either way i'd order a set

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
When we order off the site, how do we choose the lighting color?

1998 T-Red SVT Contour #2588 of 6535 2005 F-150
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Just paid for SVT gauges with BLUE night numbers! Add me to the list.

RED 98 3L SVT Contour Mods: 3 Liter block,DMD,Magencor Wires,resonator removed,Borla exaust,mystery mod,BAT Handling Kit,and extras
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Ok, i think im down for this. I dunno what color to get tho... What would look good with a T-Red SVT with Tan interior (not red lighting).... Hmmmmm.....

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Tourige:
Ok, i think im down for this. I dunno what color to get tho... What would look good with a T-Red SVT with Tan interior (not red lighting).... Hmmmmm.....

the blue one lookes pretty god..although it wasnt al THAT blue but still

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
so if we get 10 people, we get 15% off??? Hell I'm down with that, I'd wait a little to save that much!

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by SHAutoTrends:
Originally posted by ronin45:
haha there can be two batches of "five" although i wouldn't think it would really matter as long as the minimum is five right tyler? oh yeah, i'd probably be down for a set too....just gonna go stare at my dash for a little while to decide on color

Yes I just wanted a minimum of 5, on my website I have an end date of Jan 15th. If you would like I can make it 10 people for 15% Discount, or we can move the end date up to this friday or sat. It is your guys choice.

1) Goonz SVT - 98 SVT - BLUE with "SVT" lit and white face
2) CSVT1214 - 98 SVT - BLUE with "SVT" lit and white face
3) Getlucky151 - 99 SVT - BLUE with "SVT" lit and white face
4) juspifool - 98 SVT - RED with "SVT" lit and white face
5) Ooklah - 99 SVT - BLUE with "SVT" lit and white face
6)lizard - 00 SE V6 - red with "SVT" lit and white face( 160MPH)

Tyler

Changed my color to blue. Blue cluster is still going to have some red, and the blue will offset it really nice.

I'm waiting for the 15% discount since we are going good so far getting people.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S

the blue one lookes pretty god..although it wasnt al THAT blue but still

Does anyone know where you can get exact replacment blue leds to make it light up even bluer? ( know that is not a word) lol! but anyways i think it will look better with some bright blue leds!!!

RED 98 3L SVT Contour Mods: 3 Liter block,DMD,Magencor Wires,resonator removed,Borla exaust,mystery mod,BAT Handling Kit,and extras
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by SVTLAY:

Does anyone know where you can get exact replacment blue leds to make it light up even bluer? ( know that is not a word) lol! but anyways i think it will look better with some bright blue leds!!!

Somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe there is a film on the back of the gauges so that if you want a different color, you would have to remove the film. This is why it's so great of Tyler to offer his services to the contour community. Thanks for helping us Tyler and good luck with the group buy.

98' Black SVT Build #1915 of 6535
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by hot3dog3lucky3:
Originally posted by SVTLAY:

Somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe there is a film on the back of the gauges so that if you want a different color, you would have to remove the film. This is why it's so great of Tyler to offer his services to the contour community. Thanks for helping us Tyler and good luck with the group buy.

Yes you are correct, the stockers use a film, where as I use a gel almost the same. Bright White LED Bulbs would be the best bet. IMO something like this would be best http://autolumination.com/194.htm the first bulb, although you can find them cheaper if you look around, I have a few sources, let me know.

However Blue leds would also work, im just not 100% sure you will get the same results. Doesnt hurt to try though

Quote:

When we order off the site, how do we choose the lighting color?

When you pay there is a comments section, Im not high tech enough yet to have a color chooser in the checkout

I will change the discount to 15% in good faith that you guys will come up with 3 more ppl.

1) Goonz SVT - 98 SVT - BLUE with "SVT" lit and white face
2) CSVT1214 - 98 SVT - BLUE with "SVT" lit and white face
3) Getlucky151 - 99 SVT - BLUE with "SVT" lit and white face
4) juspifool - 98 SVT - RED with "SVT" lit and white face
5) Ooklah - 99 SVT - BLUE with "SVT" lit and white face
6)lizard - 00 SE V6 - red with "SVT" lit and white face( 160MPH) PAID
7)SVTLAY- YEAR???-- BLUE with "SVT"(RED) and white face(160MPH) PAID

Tyler

Page 4 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard