Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
The difference in weight is also pointless - the difference in weight is about the same as you driving the car before or after you've taken a dump.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Stazi:
The difference in weight is also pointless - the difference in weight is about the same as you driving the car before or after you've taken a dump.

LMAO! Well said Stazi!

98' Black SVT Build #1915 of 6535
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
- the difference in weight is about the same as you driving the car before or after you've taken a dump.

Anyone care to weigh thier dump to prove stazi wrong?

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Can u ask him to measure his shaft and compare it to your shaft?

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by hot3dog3lucky3:

LMAO! Well said Stazi!

I'm not sure if I agree. I always make sure I take a dump before racing.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
yep lol

99 SVT/silver frost....with "some" mods SVT FLYWHEEL 4 SALE!!! PM me
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M

You have averaged almost 5 posts a day for 5 years. I hope your other posts were more insightful.

98 Tropic Green Contour 2.5 MTX
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by MaddMike2:

You have averaged almost 5 posts a day for 5 years. I hope your other posts were more insightful.

This whole thread is pointless and uninsightful. What? Ford stopped making SVT motor mounts? What am i going to do!?!

98' Black SVT Build #1915 of 6535
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by hot3dog3lucky3:
Originally posted by MaddMike2:

This whole thread is pointless and uninsightful. What? Ford stopped making SVT motor mounts? What am i going to do!?!

I'm not exactly sure what YOU are are going to do and to be quite honest it's not on my top ten things to worry about.

98 Tropic Green Contour 2.5 MTX
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Other than the new roll restritors being aluminum, the ID of the through bolt hole is also different. I have exact calipered measurements at home, but the new rear mount's ID is smaller and the new front ID is larger. I'm currious what their motivation is with changing these.... but I know when my rear mount is stuck rotated up, it feels like my powertrain is out of alignment. After loosening the through bolt and letting the mount fall back down, it runs normal again. I want to look into having a custom core machined that fits the bolt (not 1 1/2 bolts) and offset the core in the mount, to be in the same location when the original mount is rotated down.

Hmm... if that doesn't make any sence, let me know.

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard