Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1462627 12/16/05 07:02 PM
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
I've been on Stazi for a while now to start another GB on his mesh..I'm not sure on prices from the last GB, maybe he'll fill us in on it but I got the "ok" from him to post interest seeing who wants it..I believe there were 2 types of this mesh, the Generation I and the Generation II (correct me if I'm wrong)

here are some pics

This is the Gen II Mesh

Stazi also mentioned using a new type of mesh because some said the Gen II mesh was too big..he said somthing along the middle and calling it Gen 1.5 LOL

I want the Gen II as seen on the black SVT above..I saw it in person and it looked badass!!

so whose interested..

1) Goonz SVT

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
let me know how much it will cost, i am for sure interested cause i just missed out on the last group buy

G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by aaron_soccer20:
let me know how much it will cost, i am for sure interested cause i just missed out on the last group buy

I'm hoping on some more info by Stazi himself..we will then get a better idea of whats going on..

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Interested,

Waiting on more info.

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Can u ask him to measure his shaft and compare it to your shaft?

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
should i take you off my list then?

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Guys I buy this stuff in 4'x8' sheets so I REALLY need to get about 15 people with money-in-hand so I can justify dropping the coin on it and cutting it all up (which needs to be done on an industrial band-saw at work).

Each kit includes the oval portion installed into you ovakl by me, and then sent back to you along with the lower front and lower rear portions, which you install yourself.

I offer no painting, polishing, alternative colours or shapes, etc, just the mesh as-is. It is T6-6061 cold-rolled Aluminum mesh - so it doesn't rust nor will it bend easily like gutter-guard and some other inferior similar stuled mesh you may find at Pep Boys, etc. This stuff is the stuff they use for industrial grating!

Cost for each kit is $100 shipped (you ship me your payment in the form of a US post money order (or similar - no personal checks accepted, I'm done with bounced checks!), and your stock complete oval grill up front). Then I will install your oval's mesh and send back the rest of the kit via Fed Ex.

If there are any other questions feel free to ask.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ElKy:
should i take you off my list then?

You have PM

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Can u ask him to measure his shaft and compare it to your shaft?

G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
how soon can we start this?

no paypal?

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
count me in

aaron

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
how soon can we start this?

no paypal?

Prefer not to avoid fees, and seeing as you have to send me your oval anyway it's a no brainer to send payment with it.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard