Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Trying to figure out what the point of this is??

SVT 2.5
GTP 3.8 s/c'd correct??

soo to make it fair can we put a turbo on a csvt?

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
G6 GTO has a 3.9 NA V6 with a six speed.

98 Silver Frost SVT 97 BMW 540I Sport, six speed "Blue is for sky, black is for soil, and white is for simplicity, purity and hope for the future" "A coveted car should never stunt your life, but should make it more rich and interesting."
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Phil Rohtla:
G6 GTP has a 3.9 NA V6 with a six speed.

Fixed

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
0 ok,

Soo lets put demons 3.0 against it?

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
0 ok,

Soo lets put demons 3.0 against it?

Before this gets out of hand, let me just say this. I originally said the 3.5L Malibu had "some" power for what it was and I bet the G6 GTP w/ the 3.9L and 240 hp would be alot faster, fast enough to beat a slightly modded CSVT. Then someone came on here and said they beat one by a fender with his modded (exhaust/CAI) CSVT. Then I just stated in the recent car mag they post it runnin' a 14.4 @97 mph, so I called BS, just my .02 cents. Now as far as racing modded to modded cars, well, that can go on and on and this reminds me of the early days of the CEG when people actually came on here and said they'd smoke, SMOKE a GP GTP Now as far as that would go, stock for stock, forget about it! Then they'd say, like you did Jason, that lets add a turbo or S/C-er to the CSVT and I say this to that, the GTP GP came stock with it and the CSVT didn't, but like I said, this can go on and on. Now to end it, a modded out GTP or Regal GS will SMOKE ANY CSVT IN THE CEG, period!!! Now when I say modded out, I'm talkin' to the level that Demon and Buckshot have done their cars. A well modded GP GTP/Regal GS runs 12's VERY easily and 11's are all around. I will also say this, I'd rather have the CSVT over the GTP/GS because the CSVT does everything well when heavily modded and those other cars do 2 things, go fast in a straight line and make great cruizers, thats about it

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
..love the regal gs..left in stock trim with some under hood mods is one of the greatest sleepers...and one of the most comfortable too

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I know roger its ok....

Don't beat yourself up

R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Originally posted by Rara:
geez roger, are you still in Jr. High or what????

What do you mean Brian I posted this because I couldn't remember who uttered the statemen, thats all. It seems everytime I say something that puts Ford in an unfavorable light you bash what I have to say. I/we ALL know you work for Ford, who you know, blah, blah, blah, so lets stay on topic Now, I'd be willing to bet GOOD money that a modded CSVT w/its 2.5L and exhaust and CAI will NOT beat the G6 GTP w/6 spd, thats all I'm saying I'm not sure, but will I get banned for posting this or something?

No, I was referencing the fact that you were getting all bent out of shape over what amounted to benchracing. Trust me, there is too much stuff that puts Ford in a bad light for me to get bent out of shape over it. . . . I'd never be able to fall asleep if that were the case, I'd be too pissed off all the time.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Every day i get in my car. I get pissed off that i still have a 2.5 under my hood slow!! And half of the folks in minvans pass me ha ha makes me wanna
Now y havn't i put a 3.0 under there yet?? hmm maybe this summer!!

Now who ever stated they beat 1 is an idoit!! Now if my memory serves me right i think i remmber this post. Wasn;t it in our region roger??

Last edited by Arhethia; 12/15/05 03:19 AM.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
seriously..you get passed by minivans in your svt??? does it have the low output 2.5??

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard