Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
Who the [censored] cares the car is ugly!!!!

Only bart simpson has one.

True, it's not nearly as sweet lookin' as the '05 GTO

2005 RED GTO w/ M6 - Lingenfelter CAI - Corsa Sport Cat-Back - SLP LTs - C5 Pads
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I actually love the rep I have behind the wheel, haven't heard that one before I wish I had more fingers to count how many diffs and clutches I blew in my car though, that would come in handy

On a side note, I actually wanna "run" a CSVT or regular Tour w/ a N/A 3.0L, let me know when your ready Pete

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
i love the looks of the new GTO. i wasnt around in the 60s but they say the GTO wasnt considered a "hot looking" car back then. it was supposed to be subtle and sleeperish. that's what the new ones does as well. isnt the GTO interior a carry over from the Holdens? it would explain why it doesnt have the typical GM garbage interior.

i personally love all the new retro look cars and the ones using the old names. except for the [censored] impala i love the srt8, the mustang, the charger and i think the challenger and camaro will be very nice additions to "wars." if GM doesnt make that new camaro really nice then i think it will only sell to camaro enthusiasts, only to be axed again.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
I actually love the rep I have behind the wheel, haven't heard that one before I wish I had more fingers to count how many diffs and clutches I blew in my car though, that would come in handy

On a side note, I actually wanna "run" a CSVT or regular Tour w/ a N/A 3.0L, let me know when your ready Pete

Give me a few weeks

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by svt4stv:
i love the looks of the new GTO. i wasnt around in the 60s but they say the GTO wasnt considered a "hot looking" car back then. it was supposed to be subtle and sleeperish. that's what the new ones does as well. isnt the GTO interior a carry over from the Holdens? it would explain why it doesnt have the typical GM garbage interior.

i personally love all the new retro look cars and the ones using the old names. except for the [censored] impala i love the srt8, the mustang, the charger and i think the challenger and camaro will be very nice additions to "wars." if GM doesnt make that new camaro really nice then i think it will only sell to camaro enthusiasts, only to be axed again.

Yes, the GTO is a Holden...so is the Camaro [or will be], just a different model.

2005 RED GTO w/ M6 - Lingenfelter CAI - Corsa Sport Cat-Back - SLP LTs - C5 Pads
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by DaJudge:
Originally posted by svt4stv:

Yes, the GTO is a Holden...so is the Camaro [or will be], just a different model.

I thought the next GTO was going to built here

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
i know the GTO is a Holden (Monaro?). im just saying that i believe read somewhere that they kept the Holden interior. does the Holden have the LS2 motor? or a different one?

what car is the Camara going to be based on?
too bad they dont bring over that badass 4door (Commodore?) THAT should be the [censored] impala! not that hideous thing they came up with!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I agree 100% about the Commadore being the Impala SS

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
The holden actually DOESN'T get the LS2 and the Aussies are PISSED!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
The holden actually DOESN'T get the LS2 and the Aussies are PISSED!

Do they install the LS2s down there?

If so, I would be pissed if I was the guy building/installing the LS2s in the GTOs, but I couldn't buy one!

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard