Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I haven't seen much Colorado conversations lately. Did we lose everyone? I still have my tour and she should start getting her overhaul next year. 3L here we come. I have another ride now so the Tour is just chillin out right now.

99 CSVT-Tropic Green - MSDS Headers, Trubenz Catback, Sho-shop Y-pipe, K&N with Mirko connector, Mirko Splitter, Superchip, Pillar & Guages, Aussie Sun Shade.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
no - we killed them

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Heh, I'm still here! I mostly just observe nowadays though. The car gets no loving, just abuse. Been crazy busy with this sememester's class load, working to pay rent, tuition, etc., and preparing/applying for Marine Officer Training. How's everyone else doing?

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Scot's right...it was a massacre. UT is just so much cooler that I had to move there. Besides, ever since I left CO it just hasn't been the same. Don't believe what any of the Chris's say.

Actually, Kingpin appears to be having lots of fun with his car. I'll let him chime in.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Im still around and blowing money on the tour! Right now Im just trying to get her tuned properly, but now that Ive started it looks like I still have a long way to go.

Blackwidow doesnt seem to post too much, be he is still here and kicking. He moved out of the Springs down to Pueblo, and is on dial up now so thats probably why he doesnt post much. We still meet every once and a while with the Denver SHO guys, but we are about the only ones. CO seems to be slowly dying. Im going to be moving back east in May, so your days with me around are limited

Our plans for the tour sound pretty similar. Once I graduate and get a job Im going to buy a beater so the SVT can go under the knife for some big mods. Its probably going to be the next Swazo, with me learning how to do most of the things myself over a few months. I guess we'll see!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Yeah, Kingpin's ride has been turning out nice. I haven't seen it in person since he's moved back

99 CSVT-Tropic Green - MSDS Headers, Trubenz Catback, Sho-shop Y-pipe, K&N with Mirko connector, Mirko Splitter, Superchip, Pillar & Guages, Aussie Sun Shade.
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by 303GreenDestiny:
Yeah, Kingpin's ride has been turning out nice. I haven't seen it in person since he's moved back

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
i still lurk, and post when my cars broke, look for me in the troubleshooting section.

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Oh yeah, I'm here. Dial-up sucks, I bought a house in the middle of no where in Pueblo West and I love it ! 2 Acers of land and a brand new home. Jess stopped working and is going to school full time so money is tight right now. The Audi A8 is for sale, having fun trying to make payments on one salary. Need to do some mantance on the SVT, needs koni's , brake job some time soon and HID's of course.
Glad to hear were not all gone, we should be meeting more often after winter. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Yeah CO has been dying off slowly, but NM has been dead, I don't even know why it is in this chapter. I'm just a lurker and a troll. Man I remember back in the day when Chad, Alex, Brad, and Ben used to be on here. We used to meet up quite a bit, well at least me and Chad for some go-kart racing.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard