Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 50 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 49 50
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by svt4stv:
soooo......anyone actually get these put on yet??

for those that missed the boat, please read my sig.

You must have missed the boat, I have posted a few times that I got them installed

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
you know what? i saw that. i was thinking you were one of the guys that already had them before the GB
too many damn ceger names and aliases

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Originally posted by svt4stv:
soooo......anyone actually get these put on yet??

for those that missed the boat, please read my sig.

You must have missed the boat, I have posted a few times that I got them installed

I read ur prior post. Any new updates on how ur car feels??

Last edited by Arhethia; 02/03/06 05:26 AM.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Balance sent.

98 T-Red SVT -- TH/BAT Tranny -- SPEC Clutch & Flywheel Torsen - Keyed Tower - Custom shift forks Optimized TB - B&M Shifter - Elky Mesh - Indiglo
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Set #0020 showed up at my work today!! Now I just need to get the motor back together and in the car so I can take it up and have them put on.

I'll put holes in him!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by SvtTour98.5-3:
Set #0020 showed up at my work today!! Now I just need to get the motor back together and in the car so I can take it up and have them put on.

i'm with stupid heh

thanks!!!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Mine just arrived today; looks good, but I thought instructions would be sent through email?

Originally posted by LUCA:
Yep. You can be Phil too if you'd like.

S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
sorry, kinda forgot about that and who i already sent them to. will do today

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Thanks.

Originally posted by LUCA:
Yep. You can be Phil too if you'd like.

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
OK, so after installing my struts yesterday I got a feel for just how much stiffer the car is. I started to jack up the car towards the front of the drivers side. After lifting the front an inch or so, the back starts to raise as much as the front.

After getting a jack stand right behind the front drivers side tire (drivers side rear tire off the ground too, but not trying to raise that one), I started to jack up the other side. This time I placed the jack more towards the middle of the car. When I started to jack the passenger side up, the whole car started to lift off the ground! The back end didnt drop back down until I placed a jack up by the pass. front tire and dropped the jack from the middle of the car!

Hopefully I explained it well, but dang the chassis is so much stiffer. When driving its very noticable as well. The car feels more solid, and you can fell the body moving as one instead of creaking and twisting over bumps and raises.

Pulling into parking lots or driveways with inclined entrances is where you can really notice (coming in at an angle). You may not have noticed before, but after the install you can really tell how much your body twisted to conform with the road. After the install you can really tell the suspension is doing all of the work.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
Page 39 of 50 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 49 50

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard