Print Thread
Page 22 of 50 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 49 50
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
well, i wasnt going to wait until the order followed exactly. this is how i was thinking: payer #50 sends in payment and there are three SCs sitting there unclaimed, so i plan to send one to payer #50. then, payer #5's payment shows up, followed by #17 and #29 (purely hypothetical). so do i keep #50 on target or does he now move down the list to the next available unclaimed SC? if no one pays, he gets lucky and gets his set waay early, if someone pays before his ships out, he gets bumped again..

right now, there are now about 8 people who are listed before payer #50 and have paid in full. payer #50 was the eleventh to pay in full, and about two days before anyone else submitted their balance payments.

i could make it interesting and put everyone's name in a hat and have my daughter draw them out to see who gets the next set

ps rick, my original thinking was basically based on combining the data. but then started getting a little...um...ya know..

Last edited by svt4stv; 01/10/06 08:33 PM.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Personally, I'd combine the data and use it that way. If two people pay the balance on the same day but one was ahead of the other for the initial payment, then they get the set first. Otherwise, if you return to the original list only, you'll have people who've paid the whole amount waiting a long time for people early on the list that haven't paid the full amount. Personally, my car is out of commission for the time being, so I don't need them this instant, but I wanted to pay so I could get a set as soon as one is ready and to help fund the whole buy.

Rick

I don't even think that this should be up for discussion ... he who pays first get's first! It's like standing in line and then having the guy letting people in choose randomly ... it isn't fair to those of us who have paid in full. We have proverbally "put our money where our mouth is" whereas everyone else has only put a portion forward with no gaurentee that they will pay the balance.

I'm not saying this because I was like one of the top 5 to pay the balance and I'm low on the original list ... I'm in the same boat as Buckshot77 here ... it's going on my Cougar which is still not on my radar for buildup till late spring/early summer. I just don't think it's fair. In fact, it's contrary to everything that we have been taught since kids if you think about it.

S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
which is precisely why i decided to bring this point up Fastcougar.

i agree with your thinking on paid in full should get theirs first, regardless. anywho, we're trying to whip these out as fast as we can to make everyone happy so dont be suprised when you get them as to how raw and unpolished they are. besides, after you install them, only you and your mechanic will see them.

Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by svt4stv:
besides, after you install them, only you and your mechanic will see them.

I am my own mechanic

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Wooooohoooooo, mine are on the way. I hope they arent part of the crappy prototypes...

H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by fastcougar:
I don't even think that this should be up for discussion ... he who pays first get's first! It's like standing in line and then having the guy letting people in choose randomly ... it isn't fair to those of us who have paid in full. We have proverbally "put our money where our mouth is" whereas everyone else has only put a portion forward with no gaurentee that they will pay the balance.

What he said

'98 SVT Red/midnight blue - a few mods E0 wheels for sale - PM me
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Hey steve, Ever figure out what your doing with me? I was the first to pay in full, just wondering if you've sent mine out yet.

Edit: haha, just as i was finished typing this i checked my e-mail and boom, UPS tracking number. Thanks Steve!

on a side note, after checking the Track #... it dosent work..

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
when youre emailed the tracking # is when i finished inputing your info and printing out your label. the driver will then scan the label when he picks it up tomorrow. so you you should be able to track it sometime tomorrow evening. ps i did the best i could for the international invoice. ups said i didnt "have to" put your ss# or tax id in but mine is required. f' that! im not putting my ss# on the outside of the box! anywho, the customer service lady said it may get through or may get stopped to which theyll call me for the additional info but either way, its on its way.

btw i used $20 as the amount of the sale and the invoice # was the trans # on the paypal deposit notice.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
hey, Cool thanks!

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
first come first serve.

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
Page 22 of 50 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 49 50

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard