Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Are you guys aware of this gauge. www.aeroforcetech.com I've ran one in my Grand AM, and I'm going to have it re-programmed for the CSVT soon. Reads any PCM parameter, faster than you can, with no lag, can clear CELs, and will datalog for like 45seconds at a time. Pretty handy little tool.

Current Ride: 1998 Contour SVT - T-Red, Res. Delete, K&N under the hood, broken side skirt at passenger rear jackpoint. Its FOR SALE, see the classifieds.
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by acammer:
Are you guys aware of this gauge. www.aeroforcetech.com I've ran one in my Grand AM, and I'm going to have it re-programmed for the CSVT soon. Reads any PCM parameter, faster than you can, with no lag, can clear CELs, and will datalog for like 45seconds at a time. Pretty handy little tool.

Sounds pretty handy, but what about this?

Quote:

Versions for Ford vehicles
will be available soon followed by Chrysler and imports.

98' Black SVT Build #1915 of 6535
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by hot3dog3lucky3:
Originally posted by acammer:

Sounds pretty handy, but what about this?

Quote:

Versions for Ford vehicles
will be available soon followed by Chrysler and imports.

NM... read that wrong!

Last edited by Kane; 01/04/06 09:55 AM.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
It looks really cool, but $390 for something that only has $100 worth of parts is really steep.

Just my .02

BP

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
I think you guys are reading a few things wrong. One gauge, that reads 2 parameters at a time, clears CELs, datalogs, all that stuff, is $219 now. To get the pair of gauges for a total of 4 parameters at a time, is $389. That ain't bad. And I'll vouch for Todd, he's a solid dude, I had one of the first gauges he brought out, and had it sent back once for a reprogram, and he upgraded me to the latest specs, all free, with no hassle at all. If enough of you guys are interested, he might consider a group buy, he's done them before for the Grand Prix crowd. Oh, and I almost forgot, I'm pretty sure Ford versions are a reality now, just hasn't updated the website lately. I'll shoot him an e-mail and check.

Last edited by acammer; 01/04/06 05:08 PM.

Current Ride: 1998 Contour SVT - T-Red, Res. Delete, K&N under the hood, broken side skirt at passenger rear jackpoint. Its FOR SALE, see the classifieds.
H
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
H
well um, mine is gonna be better!!

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by hotdimmes:
well um, mine is gonna be better!!

LOL! That's the attitude!

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Sounds good actually.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
H
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
H
Ok guys, my digital OBD II readout thing never got off the ground but due to UConn screwing me once again, I need to take an independant study design lab to graduate.

Last semester I threw this idea out to my microcontroller teacher and he said it sounded cool.

Today I brought it to him as a topic for a design lab and he said "Didn't I already see something like this at pep boys?"

Basically he said he'll help me out, but I have to be more innovative with the idea and write him a proposal.

Please give me any and all input on ideas to make my original concept more unique or impressive. I really dont want to be stuck building an AM radio for my design lab.

Thanks,
Chris

H
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
H
Never mind...he shot the idea down

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard