Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
Where would you go???? Ussually i just hit up the bars but a "friend" LOL of mine is comin down from Green Bay and I figure that even though shes like the Perfect Yooper Chick! she still might want to go somewhere and do something other than drink Old Style.....

SOo what clubs are there around downtown, On saturday im lookin at Apartments in Hoffman estates soo if anyone sees my car Yes Steeda Is in Chicago this weekend

Soo what are some good clubs?

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
It depends on what side of Chicago you will be on. Go to www.metromix.com and they will list every bar in Chicago.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
Were Stayin at the Hyatt by ohare, but will prob be down by Rush/Division friday night. I seen that website last night good [censored].. Just wondering if anyone knew of any personally?

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
if you can't find a cool place to go in chicago, you're more lame than i thought! why don't you take her to the blue man group, or something cool like that, cheapskate!!!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
If you're staying near O'Hare, I'd recommend taking the train downtown if you're going to be drinking. Parking downtown is pretty expensive and it's nice to not have to worry about driving while intoxicated. Division/Rush is a good place to party, you should be able to find what you're looking for there. I guess it depends on what type of chick your 'friend' is.

S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
Cheapskate??? HA

Everywhere i go in chicago is bars.... Not that she cares, Beautiful women who prefer beer is AWESOME!!! We are def going to the billy goat.... I need some old style on tap

and the blue man Group isn't in Chicago this weekend (i've seen them in Vegas and it was awesome! Fagmo)

S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by Davo:
If you're staying near O'Hare, I'd recommend taking the train downtown if you're going to be drinking. Parking downtown is pretty expensive and it's nice to not have to worry about driving while intoxicated. Division/Rush is a good place to party, you should be able to find what you're looking for there. I guess it depends on what type of chick your 'friend' is.

Ya we always take the train downtown davo! its just easy... the only thing that sucks is I can't ever remember getting off the train at like 5:30am

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
Cheapskate??? HA

Everywhere i go in chicago is bars.... Not that she cares, Beautiful women who prefer beer is AWESOME!!! We are def going to the billy goat.... I need some old style on tap

and the blue man Group isn't in Chicago this weekend (i've seen them in Vegas and it was awesome! Fagmo)

they're not?

http://www.blueman.com/ticketinfo/chicago/

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe its because there not playin at the luxor now and moving to the ventian.... hmmm
Might have to do that up saturday... The Blue man group is da bomb yo

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Clubbing days have passed me by long long ago I must admit. But I do go to a bar called Exit every so often thats not too far from downtown. My buddy owns the place and its kind of a punk/metal type bar with something for everyone else too. You shouldn't have any problem finding the clubs though. I guess it just depends what you're into. Chicago rocks.

1998.5 SVT I'm working on it. WTB 2.0L Contique.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard