Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Hey peeps...long time no see.....Iv been around but i have been getting [censored] taken care of in my personal life....I finaly bought my first house (with a little help from family) and im preping for the move on Dec 16th.

Well i have come to a realization, that paying movers is too expensive, and i don;t have enough man power that day to do it because everyone i know is at work...well im asking to see if anyone here, is able/willing to help me out...we could have a mini meet as well....I kinda screwed my self on the escrow....

House closes escrow on the 15th, we move in on the 16th and my 30 days to evac my apartment ends on the 16th....hence the resason i ahve not been on...iv been working out things....so, if anyone is willing to help, i will buy a couple pizzas and a few pacs of beer with in my budget (for our 21 and over ) so its not a waste of time for you guys...everything is packed and ready to go...i just need help loading and unloading the truck...

We start at 9am the 16th...with about 4 or 5 people we can move everything in about 2-3 hours tops. (theres not much stuff furniture wize, just a lot of boxes.)

Hit me up here or my e-mail rozwell911@gmail.com

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Sorry Lupe! The man has me working that day

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Wish I was closer, I'd be down. Good luck and congrats on the new place.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Contact Escrow and seller, and explain you situation with the apartment. If seller has already vacated the house, you could likely begin move-in while in escrow. This is a common issue, and as long as the seller has already vacated, there should be no issue.

I loved like to assist you in your move, however it's a 300+ mile drive for me, and I too have to work.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by TheAlmightyMe:

I too have to work.

The god damn man is oppressing all of us on Fridays

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
he isn't oppressing me, but I have 3 finals that day, so school is bending me over. If I get out early, I will try to make it

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard