Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
I'm trying to find a friend that lives in the Minnetonka-Minneapolis (sp?) area. The people finder sites dont work,can any CEG'ers help me out ?

Mike

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Post/PM to me whoever you're trying to find. I've done some great work in the past, but if they're impossible to find, they're impossible to find.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I've been trying to find an old buddy on San Jose since 97 and never came up with anything!! Maybe I will google his name and see what comes up...it's been a while since I've tried.

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
What the name Im in Minnetonka and area. PM me, you never know who some one knows.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Thanks for resurrecting the thread. I couldn't find anything on this person. I found a couple leads but they went dead. It's kind of hard when there isn't much info on someone and their name is relatively generic.

Check with your high school and see if they have any records for her. That may be stalker-ish but could also be worth it.

B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by DeltarMN:
What the name Im in Minnetonka and area. PM me, you never know who some one knows.

PM sent.

Thanks for any help

B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Davo:
Thanks for resurrecting the thread. I couldn't find anything on this person. I found a couple leads but they went dead. It's kind of hard when there isn't much info on someone and their name is relatively generic.

Check with your high school and see if they have any records for her. That may be stalker-ish but could also be worth it.

I thought about that (records)but dont think they will be released to me.

Thanks for giving it a shot.

Mike

Link Copied to Clipboard