Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 51 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 50 51
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Could someone PLEASE go to your car, get out the owner's manual and read the fuse panel break-out desciptions and post back with what is supposed to be controlled by slot 20 and MORE importantly, post what is supposed to go there. It would be most helpfull if you could take a picture of what is in YOUR slot 20 in the panel. Thanks!!!

Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by fastcougar:
Could someone PLEASE go to your car, get out the owner's manual and read the fuse panel break-out desciptions and post back with what is supposed to be controlled by slot 20 and MORE importantly, post what is supposed to go there. It would be most helpfull if you could take a picture of what is in YOUR slot 20 in the panel. Thanks!!!

That piece is stock bro, i have it in my 98, it's supposed to have a black plastic cover over it, i noticed that when i dropped the panel to replace blown fuse. I'll look for my owners manual when i get home and let you know what the slots for.

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Quick_SVT:

That piece is stock bro, i have it in my 98, it's supposed to have a black plastic cover over it, i noticed that when i dropped the panel to replace blown fuse. I'll look for my owners manual when i get home and let you know what the slots for.

THANK YOU!!!!

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
i cant believe the laziness here??!!! j/k..heres your answer..slot 20 in the pasg compart. is for the wiper motors,its a circuit breaker...ampre rating is c10...hope that helps

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W

I would but........I'm busy bro!
I'm trying to read stuff posted by you on CEG

ahahahaha

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by tour96se:
i cant believe the laziness here??!!! j/k..heres your answer..slot 20 in the pasg compart. is for the wiper motors,its a circuit breaker...ampre rating is c10...hope that helps

...hmmm already done..two hours ago..mine has one as well its covered in a solid piece of black plastic

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Wow, this thread cause multiple personality disorder ... look out!

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Nothing major to report today ... just picked up the parts from the dealer today for the rebuild. I remember a part that I forgot (enging/transmission plate) that I will have to order tomorrow. I have my rebuild manual and parts for the machine shop at the front door ready and waiting for me to drop them off tomorrow morning. The parts are: All 17 (3 different part numbers) TTY bolts for the girdle/block, 24 valve stem seals & 1 rear main seal. The shop is ordering the bearings ... drats ... that reminds me ... the rod bolts are also TTY ... damn ... need to place another order!

Last edited by fastcougar; 12/21/05 04:49 AM.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Why not reuse the engine/trans plate that you have on the car already??

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I don't know where I read it, but I could swear that was also a non-reuse item? I could definitely see that being the case if it's bent badly on removing ... what have you guys done?

Last edited by fastcougar; 12/21/05 03:00 PM.
Page 18 of 51 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 50 51

Link Copied to Clipboard