Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
Well The dyno is here but not yet installed at the shop, Just wanted to give everyone the heads up. Steamline motorsports on North Service Rd. will have Joel Wells (SCT Dealer) operating the dyno and offering dyno tuning. Should be up soon pricing will be pretty good but not finalized yet. Just doing and interest check more or less. If there is enough ppl that want to do a pull or two I can get a dyno day set up just for us. It is about 15 - 20 min from the Detroit bridge or tunnel.

98 Contour SE 3.0L 5-speed SCT PRP, Gutted IMRC's, Fidanza Flywheel, Race Ported 2004 3.0L Oval Port, Zex 125hp shot, 70mm Mustang TB, 42Lb injectors,Walbro 255 pump, Traction Bars, Zeitronix wideband o2, lots of little things, 10,000K HID's!!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I'd be interested just for chits and giggles. My car is pretty much stock, but to me it feels slower than it should but I can't really say if i'm just used to it or what. Never been to a track or dyno so it would be interesting.

Let me know the prices...

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Good [censored], it will be nice to have somebody local with a dyno and sct experience.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
Just to clarify the dyno is owned and operated by WPRacing as a separate entity from Steamline. Just got off the phone with Joel and he said if all goes well the begining of Dec. he should be setup. I may just have to be one of the first on it to make sure it's up to par. . Once I get an idea of the number of people that would like to go and if they just want pulls or tuning then I can setup a date and get the pricing set for a dyno day.

98 Contour SE 3.0L 5-speed SCT PRP, Gutted IMRC's, Fidanza Flywheel, Race Ported 2004 3.0L Oval Port, Zex 125hp shot, 70mm Mustang TB, 42Lb injectors,Walbro 255 pump, Traction Bars, Zeitronix wideband o2, lots of little things, 10,000K HID's!!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by zrated:
Just to clarify the dyno is owned and operated by WPRacing as a separate entity from Steamline. Just got off the phone with Joel and he said if all goes well the begining of Dec. he should be setup. I may just have to be one of the first on it to make sure it's up to par. . Once I get an idea of the number of people that would like to go and if they just want pulls or tuning then I can setup a date and get the pricing set for a dyno day.

Ya, I am game.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
Everything is in, testing and final setup will be this weekend. If all goes well it's gonna be busy for a while. lol

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I am interested as well. I've got an SVT Focus with some stuff that needs to be tuned very soon.

1998 T-Red SVT (SOLD) #4230 BOD-12/5/97 99 3L and stuff 2003 Jaguar X-Type
Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
Not open just yet. The dyno company still has to come down to do some runs and go over all the functions and how to use them now that it is all setup. I will post as soon as he is officialy open. Will not be that far away.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Did you guys figure out pricing? If the price is right, I'd be interested in a run or two with my SRT. Theres a guy Gary in Brownstown, MI who has a dyno in his garage, haha. He charges $25/pull, but you need a fairly large group of people for him to do it. He does it that way since he lives there I suppose. Real nice guy though.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
Yup, now open. just use this link and read the posts by "wpracing" for the pricing.

here is one of the posts with most of the info but you can find out more from the link.
Quote:

Just call me (Joel) at 519-819-1091 for a time and spot.

Clarification on the pricing. If you are just doing the interia pulls and to get a good base line Hp/Trq reading then it will be $40 for setup and $15 a pull with read out for the first hour. I will allow you to do adjustments like jetting or timing and plugs to your your vehicle (NO MAJOR MECHANICAL WORK) . There is a 2 pull minimum for the first hour. If no pulls are done then you still get charged for 2 pulls. Total for the first hour will be $70 and $70 for every hour after that total $140.00. If you want to datalog or change out engine parts then you must rent the dyno for half a day or the whole day.
Working out some pricing for the rental times. The rental will allow you to do any modifications you like to your car or truck and have unlimited dyno pulls.

Interia pulls

Setup $40
Every pull $15 for the first hour (2 pull minimum).
$70 for every hour after.

Rental pricing coming soon

Comparing these prices to the web i think this is really reasonable!!

http://www.realtimeperformance.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1776&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

Don't forget these are CAD prices

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard