Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

toothpick? 6'-1" and 185lbs is a toothpick?

And, keep MY insults in check? Have you read any of your posts? Whipe your boyfriend's man milk out of your eyes and read what you've posted. I've been here long enough that kids like yourself don't stick around long, whether that be voluntary or not.

Mark

Oh hell ya, you're huge , you skinny little [censored]. If you came at me with your feeble insults in "real life" you'd end up with a splattered face.

You think you can say whatever you want behind your little internet persona. I've read some of your posts Nancy, and you talk a big boyz game, always the big shot huh? I bet in "real" life you hide behind your man's skirt, your hand in his tightie whities massaging his nads. At least thatâ??s what one would assume from the homo erotic nature of your insultsâ?¦ do you like cock Mark, do you?

I wonâ??t â??lastâ?? Who gives a F$%K, does that really matter? Unlike you my existence doesnâ??t revolve around trying to eke out some semblance of a life on an internet forum. I come here to get some info for my project car and entertain myself reading the copious amounts of ass talk that permeates these forums, you being a prime source.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Why don't you all step up and be the bigger person. Trading insults with each other on the internet REGARDLESS OF WHO STARTED IT is simply childish. Grow up...or get out.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by warmonger:

And WHY do you make it your business to worry about whether someone is lying about their funds or not?

How many replies are on this thread? Had it not started with (parapharse) "I make lots of money" do you think it would have got to this stage? Your post count indicates that you make a lot of things, "your business" my man. Just like you have now taken it upon yourself to reply to me. WHY is that?

Your postulations about why I have taken it upon myself to reply are just fantastic, self reflective no doubt. Perhaps the reply count and my response is, oh I dunno, just cuz, like everyone else on this massive thread, I found the original post annoying as hell. And before someone chimes in with â??why donâ??t you just ignore itâ? take your own advice!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
This thread got shaky based in the original name for the post. It was all worked out to a point until new people like youself came in and started posting worthless threads and threatening other members. And yes, if you don't like this thread...ignore it. And to take my own advice...this thread doesn't bother me, your threats are. I suggest if you want to continue being a member on CEG, you be a little more polite, and don't jump on someone that you dont know, and threaten them in any way. If you want to hassle someone, take it to pm's.

Can this thread get back to the point at hand?

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by honduhkillR:

I wonâ??t â??lastâ??

buh bye.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by warmonger:

And WHY do you make it your business to worry about whether someone is lying about their funds or not?

How many replies are on this thread? Had it not started with (parapharse) "I make lots of money" do you think it would have got to this stage? Your post count indicates that you make a lot of things, "your business" my man. Just like you have now taken it upon yourself to reply to me. WHY is that?

Your postulations about why I have taken it upon myself to reply are just fantastic, self reflective no doubt. Perhaps the reply count and my response is, oh I dunno, just cuz, like everyone else on this massive thread, I found the original post annoying as hell. And before someone chimes in with â??why donâ??t you just ignore itâ? take your own advice!

Very typical response for someone who's probably always stirring up conflict actually. Debating automotive things in automotive forums is where I spend some of my free time. Don't you? You're here aren't you?(or were).
I'd say that if you stopped causing trouble enough to read about automotive stuff and contribute back to an online forum that your posts wouldn't make you look so much like a troll.
Who cares about the amount of replies to this thread? What does post count have to do with anything related to you being pissed that he claims he has money? See we keep seing this theme in your words... that he talked of having money and it makes you sound like the HATER I warned about earlier in this thread.
You know, We all looked at what he had to say, not his post count. Now we look at what you've had to say and that made us look at your post count. You reek of being uptight with every word you posted, wound up and angry at everyone and everything. Do yourself a favor and relax, buy some Ex-lax and a roll of toilet paper.
Don't make an ass of yourself trying to make an ass of someone else.

And another thing....don't come trolling around here again stealing from us. That's pretty much what you are doing from your post, reading how to mod your car from our work and then treating legitimate members (New and Old) like dirt when you do. Thief.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Okay... seeing as how the problem has been rectified... (a vacation was in order!!!), the thread can, I'm hoping, get back on track (or die out like all older threads do).

Back to our regularly scheduled introduction thread.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Oh hell ya, you're huge , you skinny little [censored]. If you came at me with your feeble insults in "real life" you'd end up with a splattered face.

You think you can say whatever you want behind your little internet persona. I've read some of your posts Nancy, and you talk a big boyz game, always the big shot huh? I bet in "real" life you hide behind your man's skirt, your hand in his tightie whities massaging his nads. At least thatâ??s what one would assume from the homo erotic nature of your insultsâ?¦ do you like cock Mark, do you?

I wonâ??t â??lastâ?? Who gives a F$%K, does that really matter? Unlike you my existence doesnâ??t revolve around trying to eke out some semblance of a life on an internet forum. I come here to get some info for my project car and entertain myself reading the copious amounts of ass talk that permeates these forums, you being a prime source.

Please read the Forum Rules. I'm not going to waste my time linking them or listing them. First, last and only warning.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
N
Nkosi Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
N
Wow fellas, I just came back after a little sabatical (SP?). I'm sorry I attracted that lil flame-bating session, not very cool =\ As far as Honda there goes, I'll just say one thing, I used to hear my grandpa say it to certain people.
"If you don't talk, people have to guess how stupid you are."
To all of his claims towards me; I've already explained myself here, and I don't feel the need to prove myself to someone like him. The reason I responded to Jed in the first place is like I explained before: he was respectful and sincerely interested.

As far as my plans; yes, right now I plan to buy warmongers car, and I hope things work out to that end...I fully expect them to. Anyone in the Texas area..prepare to get spanked =)

Ryan '98 T-red CSVT Spec Stage 1 Clutch, Drop in filter. Got an open spot in the stable, Warmonger knows what is going to end up there...
N
Nkosi Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
N
Oh yea, and as for the drop in CAI thing...my bad, meant to say drop in filter. I was being lazy

Ryan '98 T-red CSVT Spec Stage 1 Clutch, Drop in filter. Got an open spot in the stable, Warmonger knows what is going to end up there...
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard