Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by warmonger:
Dude. What pissed in your cheerios?

That's what I'd like to know. Who is a guy with 15 posts to call someone out? Honduhfag, you are earning your reputation of the biggest assclown, rather quickly. We don't take kindly to kids that should have been aborted 16 years ago, so please, find your way out.

Mark

Mark

this thread should be lock pretty soooon

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by honduhkillR:
Originally posted by getsum111:
JED'sCONTOUR:
... I'm impressed with you three and how you handled this. ...

In the case of JED, why? JED tried to catch the kid by calling him out. Then when the kid posted some homemade web service business to back up his BS, JED back-peddled to look like he was trying to help the kid out by saying (paraphrase) "I knew there was some substance behind your claims..."

I give JED props for calling the kid out in the first place, but back-peddling based on the quality of the evidence presented was kinda lame.

Bottom line is that anyone who starts a thread with (paraphrase) "its like this, I make alot of money" needs and deserves to be flamed into oblivion.

Ya, I agree this forum is particulary bad for roasting newbies, but come on, this thread deserves it.

He's a polite, intelligent, and well spoken young man. 18 is a tough age and I can forgive and forget a whole lot of the nonsense young people are prone to ΓΆβ?¬β?? as long as they are not malicious. I had no desire at all to prove him a liar ΓΆβ?¬β?? exactly the opposite. He stood up, showed some plausible evidence of his claims, and that's enough.

Flaming this young man has absolutely no value to CEG and reflects poorly on the person doing it.

I absolutely agree that this thread should be locked. Now.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H

That's what I'd like to know. Who is a guy with 15 posts to call someone out? Honduhfag, you are earning your reputation of the biggest assclown, rather quickly. We don't take kindly to kids that should have been aborted 16 years ago, so please, find your way out.

Mark

Mark

I didn't call anyone out goofball. Nor was I talking to you. This thread is feeble, buddy who started it doesn't know WTF a CAI and can blow me with his "ficticious big bucks job".

You have a problem with it you little toothpick? Keep your insults in check and step off pole smoker!

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Sheesh. Got Attitude?

Just to let you know - that kind of attitude gets you nowhere but banned around here. Happens just as often as the n00bs post about CAI's and such.

Just FYI

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y

Mark

Mark

I didn't call anyone out goofball. Nor was I talking to you. This thread is feeble, buddy who started it doesn't know WTF a CAI and can blow me with his "ficticious big bucks job".

You have a problem with it you little toothpick? Keep your insults in check and step off pole smoker!

toothpick? 6'-1" and 185lbs is a toothpick?

And, keep MY insults in check? Have you read any of your posts? Whipe your boyfriend's man milk out of your eyes and read what you've posted. I've been here long enough that kids like yourself don't stick around long, whether that be voluntary or not.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Thank you for proving my point so well. Dorks like you are the reason I thanked the other three, since they are NOT acting like you.
Scott

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Mark you are apperantly a dork. lololer skates.

Warmonger... it will be sad to see you sell your car . It would pretty much be an end to the budget powerhouse.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
He was referring to Hondouchekillah

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
eh whatever, mark is still a dork!

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by getsum111:
JED'sCONTOUR:
... I'm impressed with you three and how you handled this. ...

In the case of JED, why? JED tried to catch the kid by calling him out. Then when the kid posted some homemade web service business to back up his BS, JED back-peddled to look like he was trying to help the kid out by saying (paraphrase) "I knew there was some substance behind your claims..."

I give JED props for calling the kid out in the first place, but back-peddling based on the quality of the evidence presented was kinda lame.

Bottom line is that anyone who starts a thread with (paraphrase) "its like this, I make alot of money" needs and deserves to be flamed into oblivion.

Ya, I agree this forum is particulary bad for roasting newbies, but come on, this thread deserves it.

And WHY do you make it your business to worry about whether someone is lying about their funds or not? You know what I mean....WTF are you that you can go around calling anyone out? A little judicious probing has already been done. Are you feeling insecure because it is possible that he may make more than you? Or just insecure enough to HAVE to post to make him look bad so you feel better?
Maybe he was just trying to get past the usual arguments that people say about kids....basically that kids talk big about modding but have no money to do it.

I have this philosophy, if you are a jackass then your words will prove it out soon enough.
Now go back and read your posts and see what your words have said about your own self.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard