Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
OK guys I found someone who would manufacture them if he sees there is a market for them. If the subframe could be sold for more than our car like cougars too or even have an adapter plate for newer cars he will cast it into one single piece and stamp it as a patent. The guy wants to know if we have a CAD diagram or accurate measurements to go by.

He will see if he make a production for them will there be a profit margin on them. He prefers to do more of manufacturing than just welding one by one.

Since he is a large custom setup he has a better liabilty too.

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
thanks for selling off my GB

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Ughm....

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
That sounds a lot different than what I envisioned. What happened to producing something like the pictures? If you cast a large piece, with the same dimensions, isn't it going to weigh a ton?

Can someone come up with the dimensions and the degree of the angled parts?

2000 Black SVT #2639/2760; w/18 OZ Superleggera's, Pirelli Pzero Nero. MSDS Headers,Quaife LSD, CF DF, Borla,,chipped,DMD,Baer Track rotors. Lowered/HR and Koni's; HPP & OMP 3L Valves w/ P&P Heads (thanks Kinger!)
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by BurritaSVT:
OK guys I found someone who would manufacture them if he sees there is a market for them. If the subframe could be sold for more than our car like cougars too or even have an adapter plate for newer cars he will cast it into one single piece and stamp it as a patent. The guy wants to know if we have a CAD diagram or accurate measurements to go by.

He will see if he make a production for them will there be a profit margin on them. He prefers to do more of manufacturing than just welding one by one.

Since he is a large custom setup he has a better liabilty too.

Start your own GB, we already have someone who is putting lots of effort into this. Kinda lame of you.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Kinda concur...

S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
as B&J would say "thanks for your support"

the new actual GB is forthcoming soooon.... by tonight!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Maybe he's not trying to be a dick and take over the GB, but maybe hes trying to help. Anyone ever think of that before you jump down his throat. I looking at it from both perspectives. Maybe Im right, maybe Im wrong.

98 CSVT Black Alpine CDA 7995 Memphis 1000D & Alpine MRV T302 2 Orion 12's HPP Rear Strut Bar
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Nick98CSVT:
Maybe he's not trying to be a dick and take over the GB, but maybe hes trying to help. Anyone ever think of that before you jump down his throat. I looking at it from both perspectives. Maybe Im right, maybe Im wrong.

..nope,im with you. whatever it takes to get these things going..

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
i read the post earlier and there was some controvery on a place that could produce them. Personally I didn't want to start no group buy I have no time here I was going to set the person up with the guy I know. And he was going to to round corners and and paint and all for the same money price area. But nevermind GL with the group buy just thought you might want more for your money. Later

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard