Veteran CEG\'er
D
does your car get a balloon to ?

www.m-p-g.co.uk was steventrace
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I guess my impression of the roads was right , enjoy the new Maxima! I'm sure you will stay on here "trolling"

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G

R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Originally posted by jtour:
So what car are you picking up? If you dont mind me asking how much did you get for you contour??? The car looks in really good shape.

Got $1500 for the Contour - exactly what I told the salesman I was asking, which probably means I could have gotten more .. but at that point I was just ready to sell it! See this link for more info on my new Maxima listed in the sig and some pics (which are temporarily down as my school likes to turn off hosting over the holidays, probably to replace equipment). I plan to post an actual photo shoot once the car is registered in my name come Monday.

Wow, you probably could have gotten twice that if you were patient!!

E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3095/6535 Alpine CDA-9851
R
rouar Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
No time to be patient. I needed to sell the Contour in order to have the funds to register the Maxima on the road ... consequently I wanted the money as soon as possible.

Additionally, being a college senior, I'm a bit too busy to be trying to sell a car through classifieds or whatnot. I did advertise through my sig for about a week and a half, being that I hoped it would go to a CEGer. I did get two people who seemed semi-interested, but they were both from Michigan which would have complicated things since I did want to sell the car quickly.

Tomorrow I have a lot of running around to do before classes begin ... insurance company, bank, RMV, and finally campus police to use the parking lots. It's too bad the insurance company was closed on Friday; I could have gotten this all done then (everything else depends on that...).

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard