Next Thread
Print Thread
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Well I have alot of options now
First would to be buy 4 pistons 20 over to match my block bore now for 360.00 plus bearing and rings and honing job =about $600 bucks and have three spare pistons.

Second find someone who is having diamond pistons made and add mine to his since the last step is the bore size on the machine. So if anyone is having their's built he will do theirs and mine at no extra charge. I will make it worth it to anyone who can do so. That would make it about $400.00 dollars to fix this saving 225.00 with no extra pistons

Third is to get the three liter setup going instead of 2.5 bored. I would get the 3 liter bored too so I can always get a fresh block built cheap. I hate to sacrafice my great heads but will If the 3 liter performs the same or better.
Questions are is my crank usable if my pistons were lightened to make up differnce in 2.5 liter bored?
Also can my upper intake be used too?
I guessing I can build my 3 liter $650 pistons and rings
bored and prepped block $200 , used 3 liter short block $500 wow this sounds expensive now. I guess this might be worse option since the only thing I can salvage is my rods and maybe heads.........

Well maybe I will buy 7 pistons and sell 6 cheap for someone and keep the one I need.

Plus my turbo maybe too small. Does anyone have some deals that might yeild me good result Thanks Joey

Now if there are some small timers who want some smaller stage part like intercooler water injection or my setup minus rods I might be able to jump to 3 liter stage.

Well I guess my setup would be not to small since I did do 300 whp less then 10lbs.

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Stilov said he has a stock-bore block he was willing to let you have. Take that, and your rods and heads. And then I can sell you my pistons, and that would get you back up and running for the least amount of money.

Hell I even have a stock 2.5L block if you want it. I was gonna pitch it.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!

Link Copied to Clipboard