Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by pole120:
Hope all are safe this weekend. Enjoy it, i know i will.

Ditto....

This year it will just be me and my mom, Oh and steve if he shows up lol.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:

Ditto....

I can stop by there too, honey.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by LocoGSR:

Ditto....

Hey dude im home all day by myself, If you want man stop by.

I didnt know if you were going to your parents house or kims, or boof(lol).

Either way lmk and i got that present for you...Chor-Es-so

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

Ditto....

Hey dude im home all day by myself, If you want man stop by.

I didnt know if you were going to your parents house or kims, or boof(lol).

Either way lmk and i got that present for you...Chor-Es-so

Goin to bof mang.

I got some chorizo for ya.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
Eh.. I don't know if i'll have a great thanksgiving I'm how many miles away from my hunny and i have to listen to my family argue the whole entire time. Hopefully i can just eat tomorrow, come home early, hang w/99contourdriver, and then chill w/him and friends for the rest of the week at my house Hope y'all have a great Thansgiving tho.

Never owned a contour, but my b/f 99contourdriver does. My ride: Silver 92 T-Bird 5.0 ATX Mods in progress
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by tbirddriver92:
Eh.. I don't know if i'll have a great thanksgiving I'm how many miles away from my hunny and i have to listen to my family argue the whole entire time. Hopefully i can just eat tomorrow, come home early, hang w/99contourdriver, and then chill w/him and friends for the rest of the week at my house Hope y'all have a great Thansgiving tho.

Why would you want to hang out with Kyle!?

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Hey loser I'm cooler than you think. Why would anyone wanna hang out with you? I thought you were cool, but when i hang out with you, you're just annoying. I used to just hear this whining all the time..but now it's this stupid psssshu noise or whatever.

Have a safe and happy thanksgiving ya'll. I'll be at home with my parents and grandparents.

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by 99contourdriver:
Hey loser I'm cooler than you think. Why would anyone wanna hang out with you? I thought you were cool, but when i hang out with you, you're just annoying. I used to just hear this whining all the time..but now it's this stupid psssshu noise or whatever.

Have a safe and happy thanksgiving ya'll. I'll be at home with my parents and grandparents.

You know you want me around more.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by 99contourdriver:

You know you want me around more.

Keep thinkin that

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Thanksgiving was great!! I hope everyone had a good one too!

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard