Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
OP Offline
I
Well i had to get out there and wash my baby like u people say and let me tell you it was madd cold out lol but his the pics

ok now i have a problem look at this why is it white

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
this would get a better response if it was in asthetics

99 Contour LX MTX, Cone Air Filter, Custom Grille 95 Neon ATX Intake, Ractive Muffler, Green Painted valve cover, fuel rail, and intake, b/w painted interior, white exterior trim, shaded tail lights
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
its white because you waxed it. DONT wax the black plastic on the car, that takes FOREVER to get off.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by AliasJerk:
its white because you waxed it. DONT wax the black plastic on the car, that takes FOREVER to get off.

dammn looks like is coroding

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
if you really want ti to look better, throw some tire shine on the black plastic...it makes it look a lot better.

otherwise lookin good

kevin m 98 T-red mystique gs zetec ATX | my ride |
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C

I just made this mistake with my new Mazda... I do hope there's SOME way to get it off in reasonable time... concentrated dish detergent, or something.

. . . Two zetec Contours, two blown head gaskets... for some reason I have a Japanese car now. anybody in California want a Diehard Gold 100 month battery? inquire by PM.
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by cheapest GL around:

I just made this mistake with my new Mazda... I do hope there's SOME way to get it off in reasonable time... concentrated dish detergent, or something.

I use Armor All wipes to take that crap off. But then I think you should prolly rewax the surrounding metal areas...

2000 Mystique LS Duratec 2.5L MTX
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Looks good. Now get a better camera or just keep it still when taking pics!

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Those sail panels are easily replaceable...

Get ahold of Phil. He can hook you up with a different set of sail panels cheap. Just let him know which ones you like better the pre-98's or the post 98's....

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
Mothers' Back To Black (I believe it is called) is what you need. Should get all the crusty off of your surrounding black trim and give it a deep black gloss. Also, for stubborn stuck on crap (including tar on rims) use Greased Lightning (purple bottle). I don't know how paint will handle greased lightning, however, so don't get it on the paint unless you research thouroughly first.

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard