Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
Then I am sure there is a part number out there that proves you are correct then.

'98 SVT Red/midnight blue - a few mods E0 wheels for sale - PM me
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
do you think i just make this sutff up. like i sit here and think hey lets tell them this. give me a break man its w/e i saw it and i did the work

no hard feelings

Mystique 98 ls T-red MTX B&G springs Turbendz y-pipe (running test pipe) Trubendz cat back with flowmaster muffler Costume intake with K&N filter B&M shifter Magstar wires
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by skifast87:
do you think i just make this sutff up. like i sit here and think hey lets tell them this. give me a break man its w/e i saw it and i did the work

no hard feelings

weird, then you are the only one with a CDW-27 car that has rotors like that.

The rotors are NOT part of the 'hub'. They are seperate. Yours was rusted together...search in here and read the many posts about this corrosion.

Ryan Trollin!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by skifast87:

no hard feelings

Sorry but you're an IDIOT!

Thr rotors are by no way on earth pressed on - I know I sell them!

Yours, as with many others I've seen, was rusted onto the hub.

No, you're not making stuff up, you just have no idea of what you're talking about - end of story!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
not to keep this goin but im gonna try and go back to my buddys shop and find the stuff and take a pic cuz i deff was not corssion there has to be another explanition i know i sound really dumb like im an idiot and theres a simple anwser for this but really you will see what im talkin abou ill try and post them for you tomarrow

wow i cant speel lol

Mystique 98 ls T-red MTX B&G springs Turbendz y-pipe (running test pipe) Trubendz cat back with flowmaster muffler Costume intake with K&N filter B&M shifter Magstar wires
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Whatever makes you feel better. Fact of the matter is that you're 100% wrong. Thanks for coming.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
I feel his pain, I busted up a roter with a sledg hammer swering it was welded!! It wasn't, piece of sh*@"#.

If it ain't broke, Don't Fix It!!!
W
wallee Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Talk about giving the pot a stir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

96 Teal Contour Zetec ATX 96K's
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard