Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Marky:
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
[

Just in the 'yay we have 2 NFL teams, 2 MLB teams, 1 NBA team and 1 NHL team. Lets not forget the franchises in Sac, LA, or SD.
And C'mon Cal, Stanford, USC, UCLA, > UM & MSU.

How many NFL teams?

2 - Raiders & 49'ers

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
[

Just in the 'yay we have 2 NFL teams, 2 MLB teams, 1 NBA team and 1 NHL team. Lets not forget the franchises in Sac, LA, or SD.
And C'mon Cal, Stanford, USC, UCLA, > UM & MSU.

How many NFL teams?

2 - Raiders & 49'ers

Sorry, didn't see your 'yay reference.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
your gay, grow up ( o your like 40 opps) lol why do people trip on the little things in life. I get sh!t all the time about my job and i just laugh , you have to make the best of it. or move, jk lol

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by leavethembanned:
WTF are you talking about? Did the CA. forum members bash your city? If it happened I missed it.

Really, what did Cali do to piss you guys off?

Guessing something happened at one of the Hockey games?

No it was in "Sactown", not hockey, surprised anyone knows about that out there I'm not bashing anyone here, just bringing it up and hope it doesn't spread! As far as "ball walking" about how many teams you have, well, your state is pretty big, but seeing that football is the biggest sport, why can't it sustain in L.A. Our teams in Detroit are rooted in tradition, Tigers have been there forever, Lions have been there about as long, the Wings have been the Wings since 1926 and the Pistons came here to stay about 50 years ago, so I don't need to hear about all of your teams, especially college because its a wash!

As far as our Mexican food goes, well, our Mexicantown has been around for over 50 years, so just because its not near the border doesn't mean you should discount it

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:

why can't it sustain in L.A.
Because LA sucks. Players have to run around carring oxygen tanks so they don't pass out on the field.

As far as our Mexican food goes, well, our Mexicantown has been around for over 50 years, so just because its not near the border doesn't mean you should discount it

How long something has been around has nothing to do with if it is good or not. Taste is a personal preference. I actually like the mexican food from back home better than I do here.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
ROFL @ this thread

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Toadster:
ROFL @ this thread

This has to be one of the best ever threads that has graced the Cali forums.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
ROFL @ this thread

Bunch a Haterz!

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
ROFL @ this thread

Hey, your welcome

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Im not trying to hate on Detroit, And i surely dont support what the clowns in sac. did before the game BUT.. Maybe the reason, that Detroit is looked at so poorly is
http://www.morganquitno.com/cit05pop.htm

as you can see. Detroit isnt a very safe place to live. And iirc Detroit just finaly go beat by D.C. in the most homicides per year. Detroit was #1 for years.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard